-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamplighter55

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling a set of 4 chrome wheel trim pieces from a 1966 Barracuda. They should fit all 1966 Valiants & Barracudas, and possibly 1965's as well. They are in very nice condition. The chrome is shiny with no pitting. There are 3 small dents.

$300.00 OBO
Yonkers, NY
66 Barracuda Wheel Arch Trim-All-Inner1.jpg

66 Barracuda Wheel Arch Trim-All-Outer.jpg

66 Barracuda Wheel Arch Trim-Damage3.jpg

66 Barracuda Wheel Arch Trim-Damage2.jpg

66 Barracuda Wheel Arch Trim-Damage1.jpg

I wasn't sure about 65, but they appear to match up to my 66 Valiant sedan's fender wells. However, they were only available for the Barracuda.

I wasn't sure about 65, but they appear to match up to my 66 Valiant sedan's fender wells. However, they were only available for the Barracuda.
Yes, the curve is the same, but, where it ties into the side trim is different. The Barracuda has a rocker molding, the Signet has lower side trim that's in a different spot. It would leave gaps and you'd have to cut a slot if you used these on a Valiant Signet. The other '66 models didn't come with wheel opening moldings. They should be stainless too, not chromed steel.

Last edited:
Yes, the curve is the same, but, where it ties into the side trim is different. The Barracuda has a rocker molding, the Signet has lower side trim that's in a different spot. It would leave gaps and you'd have to cut a slot if you used these on a Valiant Signet. The other '66 models didn't come with a wheel opening moldings. It should be stainless too, not chromed steel.
That's a good point. I didn't realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back