@*$*!#/*! A Tech

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Delayed my delivery 2 weeks on my heads.Im fixen to sell everything.Tired of waiting on people.They want your money but don't want to do nothing for it!

I would say chill cause it's cold out, but you're in Texas lol shoulda verified they had some.. my bet is they weren't planning on them being as popular as they are..

Delayed my delivery 2 weeks on my heads.Im fixen to sell everything.Tired of waiting on people.They want your money but don't want to do nothing for it!

It's okay, believe me, those heads are worth the wait.

Lol dude cool your jets. I don't know about you but when I ordered they said they won't ship until 1/6/16. Got a call from TrickFlow a day after I ordered telling me the heads are coming in from the casters and where to be machined the following week. Well that's would have been this week so I wouldn't be shocked if they show up before the new year. Of course this could have just been a post for attention but I don't know.

I was needing to finish my engine 1 week in January.Cool my jets the a$$ holes got my money and keep delaying.Im a customer not their *****.Why offer them if they don't have them?

I was needing to finish my engine 1 week in January.Cool my keys the a$$ holes got my money and keep delaying.im a customer not their *****

Than freaking cancel it and get your money back. Coming here and just complaining about it isn't going to help anything.

Just letting everyone know what to look foward to .Just because your loaded don't mean everyone else is.Go a head and take some refugees in while you got the time and money.

Its called being a level headed human being that understands what back ordered means. I do think its pretty great that you are self aware enough to use a screen name thats an accurate description of you.

BD I'm with you, nothing wrong with some venting once in awhile. its the people attacking other peoples' posts that rubs me wrong (my vent!)

You'll get zero disagreement from me. This has been one of my biggest pet peeves for a long time. If a company is going to offer something, they should be ready to roll with it.

You pony up your money you should have product.

What happens if you don't deliver your load you're carryin?

It sucks to wait but at least you will get them and they let you know they will be late.

They must have sold all of their stock out on Black Friday and need to make more....

Trust me man it sucks! I got pretty much the first set and one was damaged in shipping! Summit warranties it but takes two weeks. In the end though same result. These trick flows are a game changer and word is spreading like wild fire! They are flying off the shelf. Look at the big picture. You are getting CNC Ported heads off the shelf! Never been available before. They captured a unicorn man. Be thankful. It may take couple weeks but you will be happy in the end. I have a flow sheet that will leave a wet spot in your trousers!

Its called being a level headed human being that understands what back ordered means. I do think its pretty great that you are self aware enough to use a screen name thats an accurate description of you.

A little uncalled for, you should look in the mirror when you make that comment.

If someone wants to vent let them, no point in fueling a fire that has already ignited. Being level headed also means you don't throw insults at a person who is visibly upset.
If you don't want to see or hear it, please politely excuse yourself.
I have vented plenty of times on here and it is good to have a listening ear.
If not on here then I go vent with my gearheaded unit members over some pints and share war stories afterwards. Whether it be in their shops or a local bar.

And BD I fully agree with you. I've had issues in the past with *gasp* Autoplicity. I ordered a new Carburetor from them since they were the cheapest. They charged my account and had no contact with me for 2 weeks. They said they were backordered and will not expect the next shipment for another 3 weeks. I told them BS because Summit had them already Demon Carbs has even said they were not out of stock.
I demanded my money back soon after, should of went with Summit the first time, $25 more but at least I know I will get it.

Simple explanation. The word is out and they quickly sold out their first order. Rest assured, there will be more and they are the only head to have right now. It WILL be worth the wait!

all good things come to those who wait...? sucks of course! and ranting on here usually gets a sympathetic ear - pissin' and moanin' to the ol' lady gets an "aww honey" - which CAN make it worse... :violent1: ..you're like me, I paid NOW I want my **** NOW.. ya fuckers... oh well, it'll be a Happy New Year to me instead of a Merry Christmas to me for you... oh, and do not go sellin' your stuff - unless it's to me :twisted:

they didn't tell him they were on back order when he ordered them

they didn't tell him they were on back order when he ordered them

We were all told. They don't hit your Credit Card until they ship now if you paid with PayPal like I did they take the money right away. But like others have suggested, including me, if its that big of a deal just ask for a refund. Its a set of cylinder heads not a heart transplant here.

We were all told. They don't hit your Credit Card until they ship now if you paid with PayPal like I did they take the money right away. But like others have suggested, including me, if its that big of a deal just ask for a refund. Its a set of cylinder heads not a heart transplant here.

LOL now we got jokes. why don't you start your own personal thread insulting people, or better yet , go back to moparts

You'll get zero disagreement from me. This has been one of my biggest pet peeves for a long time. If a company is going to offer something, they should be ready to roll with it.

You pony up your money you should have product.

What happens if you don't deliver your load you're carryin?
Thank you.Its like at Freightliner dealers.They don't stock it but they can overnight it,so they don't have to keep a inventory but charge ya an overnight fee.No skin off their neck.Just an example of sorry service to the customer.When you make plans for something and it get ruined it tees ya off.I get tired of waiting.I don't make my customers wait.they hit my credit card also.Just looked agian someone else hit it

-
Back