A TV show I am GOING to "not watch."

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Just thumbin' past lookin' vainly for something worthwhile, and came across..........

Fox Special: TMZ's Merry Effin' Chistmas Past-bye
(No Detailed Information)

No, girls and boys, I will NOT be watchin anything TMZ has to say

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I do not have cable TV and rarely watch programs on Netflix. It's all junk food. History programs, Modern Marvels, and other informational/instructional stuff on YouTube is where it's at. Yep, that's how boring I am. :D

You want some real brain rot? Watch ghost hunters or any travel channel paranormal show. They are so bad, they are kinda good?

I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I do not have cable TV and rarely watch programs on Netflix. It's all junk food. History programs, Modern Marvels, and other informational/instructional stuff on YouTube is where it's at. Yep, that's how boring I am. :D

Right there with you. Ditched my satellite years ago. Right now all I have is an antenna. I watch a lot of Grit and MEtv.

We have internet TV, so there’s always something to watch there. I’m finding stuff I would never have even thought was out there, it’s kind of nice to pick and choose from hundreds of different things.

This is not cable TV. It is FOX "over the air" The only "cable" I have is the free stuff I get off the internet on the Roku box. Mostly old westerns when I can find them

Haven’t brought my Roku tv to my new house yet. Only internet I have is the hot spot on my phone. About the only thing I miss is YouTube videos.

-
Back