A Valiant from Sweden

-

Plaschy

Reaction score
I have been a member for couple of years but this is will be my first post about my car. It is 1967 Plymouth Valiant that I bought 4 years ago. It started with a /6 from the factory. A couple of years later the /6 was changed to another /6 and after som more years a 273 from a ´65 Dart took the place under the hood. Today there is 318 from a ´85 Dodge Van that makes the Valiant moving.

As the Valiant went through an almost full resto 10–15 years ago it is in a very descent shape.

DSC01694_.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

Welcome back, We have a few members here from Sweden.
Like waggin said We love pictures here so jump on in and enjoy

Nice car you have! Like those old Swediosh license plates we used to have. Arn't so common today.

Back in 1968 the my Valiant was owned by a taxi driver. My plan is to make a look loke taxi again. I have during the years been buying the stuff necessary. In Sweden back in the 60´s and 70´s Valiant was real common as a taxi. As you can see in the third picture.

39271733_1.jpg

DSC01815_.jpg

18max.jpg

DSC01813_.jpg

I have some swedish doc's about converting to taxi. I also have some service bullentines if you're interested. Send me a PM

Back in 1968 the my Valiant was owned by a taxi driver. My plan is to make a look loke taxi again.
Wow! The car saw relatively heavy use, and yet there's not a dent or wrinkle anywhere in the sheet metal? That must have been a fabulous restoration job.

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

Wow! The car saw relatively heavy use, and yet there's not a dent or wrinkle anywhere in the sheet metal? That must have been a fabulous restoration job.

A lot of the Valiants and Darts in Sweden was/is owned by raggare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare

A previous owner in the beginning of the 90´s had a merciful heart. When he bought the Valiant the roof was jumped in. Both front fenders was in different colors et cetera, et cetera...

Rumuor or not but I was told he spent over 10 grand to fix it up.

-
Back