a833 4 speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a set of TransDapt engine swap mounts for /6 to SB. Send me a PM. I'm not using them and you are more than welcome to them if you need 'em

thank you guys, i have the mounts to convert darTT, thank you. i found a 4 speed, the petals, an aluminum bellhousing and an a shifter. i just need everything to put it all together, honestly i know very little about four speeds but im told this is a a833 a body trans i have. so i need a linkage and the a clutch fork right? what else? the cable for the fork to the petals?

back on the hunt... B&T style flange.. if anyone wants it let me know, looking for a local a833 a body trans
Personally, i'd settle for any A833. The A-body style with the short style tailshaft is a lot more sought after than any A833. No one would know the difference besides you and anybody who really wanted to crawl under your car that bad

Personally, i'd settle for any A833. The A-body style with the short style tailshaft is a lot more sought after than any A833. No one would know the difference besides you and anybody who really wanted to crawl under your car that bad
its ot that, really just the search for these parts for the ball and trunion setup is so hard, i can find a slip yoke anywhere. i think somone has got a ball and trunion driveshaft peice for me so im going for it now

I have a complete ball and trunion drive shaft out of a b-body that was rebuilt years ago that I will never use.
PM me.
Also I have a 833 ball and trunion trans that I can sell parts off it if you need it.

If your putting it in a A-body. you need an abody trans or the shifter will not be in the correct location. I have everything here. I am getting a comlpete set up together for a local buyer. Get a diagram and figure out what you need to finish Yours. 833 23 splines can be made to fit any car what you need is the correct main shaft and tail shaft housing. There are two different size spline main shafts where it comes out the tail. make sure you get a matched tail shaft housing for the main shaft. I might have them also. Give me a complete list. Also there is no factory clutch cable it is all linkage. Steve

i have an od abody tranny for sale it is ready to put in jt gt it rebuilt 803-210-8156 and the hump, pedals
catfish shipping is around 100-150 i think

If your putting it in a A-body. you need an abody trans or the shifter will not be in the correct location. I have everything here. I am getting a comlpete set up together for a local buyer. Get a diagram and figure out what you need to finish Yours. 833 23 splines can be made to fit any car what you need is the correct main shaft and tail shaft housing. There are two different size spline main shafts where it comes out the tail. make sure you get a matched tail shaft housing for the main shaft. I might have them also. Give me a complete list. Also there is no factory clutch cable it is all linkage. Steve
my ball and trunnion 4 speed is an a body, just its ball and trunnion and needs a rebuild. right now i have a lead on a guy with a completely fresh rebuilt a body a833 with the 3.09 first and slip yoke rear for $600. i have the aluminum mopar small bearing retainer to small block bellhousing, an a body hurst shifter, i need all the linkage, z bar, clutch fork, clutch, the line for that, and the driveshaft to the 8-3/4

I live about 1 1/2 hours from you in Pa. I have everything you need for your conversion. Including all clips and hardware. Build your setup from a rotisary of parts. You can drive here and know what your buying will fit your car. There are 4 spd. cars here for reference. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back