A904

-

Road/Rage

Reaction score
I have a 65 dart with a column shift A904. I had it rebuilt and installed. Everything seems to work fine. The problem is I cant get the transmission back into perfect sequence with the adjusting wheel. I have turned it all the way to the right and then turned it back to the left until it shifts from park all the way down to low 1. It just doesn't feel right. Does anyone know of a mopar manual that can guide me through how to adjust it properly, maybe factory service manual? Most of the time there is about a 2 second delay before you can feel it kick into gear. Very frustrated with this. ANYONE?

I've got a factory service manual at home for a '65. But I will likely not be home until late and I'll forget. But, by responding to this thread, I'll get reminded every time someone replies!

I've got a factory service manual at home for a '65. But I will likely not be home until late and I'll forget. But, by responding to this thread, I'll get reminded every time someone replies!
Ok anything will help. there has to be something on it somewhere. Im sure it was a common thign for a service man to adjust!

-
Back