Abamdoned project.... :(

-

BobW

Curmudgeon At Large
Reaction score
4560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=UsjTY-lO9ngAX_lsvzD&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg

Nice car though a bit on the tankish side but would be a good looker for sure.
Yeah but its funny if you look up the curb weigh on some of these "Heavy" looking cars it isnt what you think...If they are unibody (which Im not sure if it is) that lightens them up...

Yeah but its funny if you look up the curb weigh on some of these "Heavy" looking cars it isnt what you think...If they are unibody (which Im not sure if it is) that lightens them up...
Not sure but I think unibody didn’t come in until the early to mid sixty’s

That picture angle makes the door appear about 10 inches too long for the opening.

Most psycho bitches are hawt. Is she hawt? Got pitchers? LMAO
Not sure what hawt means. We destroyed any pictures of the *****.
She fell down the stair s a few weeks ago. She had been drinking and she broke her ankle. Too bad it wasn't her F%&king neck. Does this sound like I don't like her? LOL

She fell down the stair s a few weeks ago. She had been drinking and she broke her ankle. Too bad it wasn't her F%&king neck. Does this sound like I don't like her? LOL
We have people like that no longer in our lives. I can understand completely.

Really, that old I stand corrected. My 61 ponch 2 door had a full X frame with that damn hanger bearing in the middle of the x. Wasn’t a hanger either, was a post what a b.... to change
Yes sir. That's when Chrysler debuted torsion bars.

Hawt=a ***** that's really smokin hot, but you wouldn't wanna hit it because she's such a psycho and or complete trailer trash ho material. You know the type. Good for window shoppin. lol

One thing is for sure thou, you can read the menu all you like, just make sure you eat at home. LOL

Hawt=a ***** that's really smokin hot, but you wouldn't wanna hit it because she's such a psycho and or complete trailer trash ho material. You know the type. Good for window shoppin. lol
She wasn't smoking hot to be honest (not in my book anyway) Big pot smoker and a drinker later in life. Now she trying to take as much from our son as the law lets her as far as money goes. Even her dad said to my son "Are you sure you know what your getting yourself into". That should have been a red flag but the old story he thought he could change her. She's a peace of work

She wasn't smoking hot to be honest (not in my book anyway) Big pot smoker and a drinker later in life. Now she trying to take as much from our son as the law lets her as far as money goes. Even her dad said to my son "Are you sure you know what your getting yourself into". That should have been a red flag but the old story he thought he could change her. She's a peace of work
Oh Lawt. Usually, when they're "like that" they at least have some looks. lol Sounds like a gold digger. A ugly one. inside and out. I wish your son the best with "all that".

Oh Lawt. Usually, when they're "like that" they at least have some looks. lol Sounds like a gold digger. A ugly one. inside and out. I wish your son the best with "all that".
Thanks Rusty. She left him and left her own daughter with him just to show you what she was like. Now her daughter lives with her (good riddance to her as well) She pumping the boys full of lies and one has moved to her place. The other one sees right through her and stayed with his dad. Hard on the kids.

Went through something like that when I was young. Bought this property I live on when I was living with a girl playing house. My dad said to me I’ll buy the property in my name you just make the payments. I agreed. 2 years later she flew the coop siced lawyers on me for half I didn’t own anything. Sit and rotate *****.

-
Back