About 162,000 Inmates Serving Life Sentence

-
That may be a meaningless "statistic." How many of those should have been executed? I continually seem to run across crime documentaries, FBI files, Cold cases, etc. There is an INCREDIBLE number of assholes who are serial killers, and who have victimized, assaulted, tortured, and killed, many times women. "Up here" in this area we have the jerk off Joseph Duncan, who got here BECAUSE SOME LIBERAL GOD DAMNED JUDGE let him out Look it up

And after the fact, he is suspected of others nobody seemed to realize "until later." Same thing with Gary Ridgsway, (Green River killer) with "The Spokane South Hill Rapist" Kevin Coe, and with Robert Lee Yates, who very likely killed some women in Germany when he was stationed there in the U.S. Military.

That may be a meaningless "statistic." How many of those should have been executed? I continually seem to run across crime documentaries, FBI files, Cold cases, etc. There is an INCREDIBLE number of assholes who are serial killers, and who have victimized, assaulted, tortured, and killed, many times women. "Up here" in this area we have the jerk off Joseph Duncan, who got here BECAUSE SOME LIBERAL GOD DAMNED JUDGE let him out Look it up

And after the fact, he is suspected of others nobody seemed to realize "until later." Same thing with Gary Ridgsway, (Green River killer) with "The Spokane South Hill Rapist" Kevin Coe, and with Robert Lee Yates, who very likely killed some women in Germany when he was stationed there in the U.S. Military.

I mentioned this in the N&P the other day, but it bears repeating

Numbers 35:31-33
Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.

32 And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest.

33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

this tells us our land is polluted
we have shed the blood of innocent babies and according to God's word, the ONLY thing that can cleanse out land is by putting to death the murderers
untill we do that our land CAN NOT be blessed
it is impossible
we give life sentences, but what does verse 32 say? "no satisfaction"
there is no substitute, if you are guilty of murder, it is the governments job to see to it you get executed and if the government fails, God will remove his hand of blessing from that government, the land and the people they are to govern.

The problem that gets little mention, is mental health. I'm willing to bet a good part of that number need to be in the loony bin, which was an early far left victory back in the 90's. Wasn't right to call people crazy and lock them up. If we had a system that did that today before they caused trouble and killed someone, we would be way better off.

I mentioned this in the N&P the other day, but it bears repeating

Numbers 35:31-33
Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.

32 And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest.

33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

this tells us our land is polluted
we have shed the blood of innocent babies and according to God's word, the ONLY thing that can cleanse out land is by putting to death the murderers
untill we do that our land CAN NOT be blessed
it is impossible
we give life sentences, but what does verse 32 say? "no satisfaction"
there is no substitute, if you are guilty of murder, it is the governments job to see to it you get executed and if the government fails, God will remove his hand of blessing from that government, the land and the people they are to govern.
It says so in the wonderful book of fiction!!!:poke:

On a side note, I think its time we start actually executing the people that were sentenced to death and have been sitting on death row for decades!
My wife starting writing to this guy in prison, on death row, through some program that the church was doing many years ago. She's been writing this guy for 30+ years ! And his sentence has still not be carried out ! I mean, I can see giving them a couple years for appeals, but 3 decades?

-
Back