ABS Headliner - Show your pics

-

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there using the ABS Headliner reproduction piece from either Year One, Legendary, or anyone else? I am considering one for me demon but would like to see some pics of the piece, both installed and prior to install. Show your pics if your using one. Thanks!

Wow.... No on here using one of these has any pics.... make me wondering if I should reconsider this route????

i used one from lengandary. it looked awesome comming out of the box. it was a pain to put in by myself. it did not fit exactly perfect near the rea window corners, but over-all was a awsome peiece. do your self a favor and have a helper give you a hand. mine may have fit better if i had help.

mine was 200.00 shipped to my door after a sale and discount they were having

i would buy another when/if i need one. oh, and their customer service is top of the line

Wow.... No on here using one of these has any pics.... make me wondering if I should reconsider this route????
I put one in for a customer a few years ago and didnt like it. The fit was poor and it only came in black I had to paint it. It was cut to short in my opinion on the sides and in the rear window area.

I put one in for a customer a few years ago and didnt like it. The fit was poor and it only came in black I had to paint it. It was cut to short in my opinion on the sides.

what company did you go with?

also, i got my info from another member on here, and he was doing his at the same time. i think it was dusterdude. he loved his also

i used one from lengandary. it looked awesome comming out of the box. it was a pain to put in by myself. it did not fit exactly perfect near the rea window corners, but over-all was a awsome peiece. do your self a favor and have a helper give you a hand. mine may have fit better if i had help.

mine was 200.00 shipped to my door after a sale and discount they were having

i would buy another when/if i need one. oh, and their customer service is top of the line

340 do you have any pics of it you can. either prior or post install? Thanks

I put one in for a customer a few years ago and didnt like it. The fit was poor and it only came in black I had to paint it. It was cut to short in my opinion on the sides and in the rear window area.

I've read the same thing on other boards. That's why I figured I ask here for some pics and opinions.

what company did you go with?

also, i got my info from another member on here, and he was doing his at the same time. i think it was dusterdude. he loved his also
I didnt buy it the customer supplied it.

i do not know how to link, but copy and paste this and look throught there. theres is a pic in there

72 # matching. from turn key 2 restore, back to turn key.lol

i do not know how to link, but copy and paste this and look throught there. theres is a pic in there

340 -- copy and paste what? I'll try searching for your threads.

copy and paste this in search^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

found it...... anyone else got any more pics -- prior to install and after install??

Attachments

• black 340 restoreing 003.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 274
that looks good, wish I could put one in my car. But I don't think it will work with my cage. It is way too close to the roof.

Well, you did ask for pics:
1. Old one dropped down
2. Roof with old cardboard removed
3. Cleaned up & painted
4. Cleaning prior to install
5. Insulation glued down
6. & 7. Done

Working alone, I had the car mounted on a rotisserie and had it upside down for the install. Got a pre-covered unit from Year One. It fit "pretty good".
C

Attachments

• Aug29,2007 067.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 266
  • Aug29,2007 071.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Bird at school 007.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 262
  • DCP_3089.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 239
  • DCP_3130.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 252
  • DCP_3198.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 279
  • DCP_3199.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 243
Well, you did ask for pics:
1. Old one dropped down
2. Roof with old cardboard removed
3. Cleaned up & painted
4. Cleaning prior to install
5. Insulation glued down
6. & 7. Done

Working alone, I had the car mounted on a rotisserie and had it upside down for the install. Got a pre-covered unit from Year One. It fit "pretty good".
C

Thanks for the pics. That looks pretty good. Does anyone have one that is not installed yet to get some pics of the piece before it goes in the car?

that looks good, wish I could put one in my car. But I don't think it will work with my cage. It is way too close to the roof.

what car?? we do cages and headliners all the time...

we have a 68 dart with everything in assembly mode... headliner is in... want pics?

what car?? we do cages and headliners all the time...

we have a 68 dart with everything in assembly mode... headliner is in... want pics?

no man it's cool. I can get a headliner in, I just can't get the plastic one that they are talking about to fit up in there. Unless I were to cut it up. And that's pointless. I am no where close to worrying about the headliner though. So until then, I'll keep looking at pics and saying how good they look.

-
Back