-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gary peed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to put factory ac on my 69 dart gts that is a non ac car looking for a complete set up at a reasonable price. really dont want to go with classic air

My 69 dart is an original ac car. Nothing left under the hood but still has evaporator/box and control head. No vacuum lines hooked up. Don't know what works, I don't even have heat in my car. How hard is it to pull the box out, can u do it with the dash in place? I'd be willing to trade u my ac stuff for ur heat stuff if u pay for both shipping. If that sounds reasonable, I'll look into the condition of my items.

Altering the firewall for the factory a/c isn't so difficult ( taking metal away ). Altering the firewall in a factory a/c car for a non-a/c case ( putting some metal back ) isn't so easy. Good luck to all

I am looking to put factory ac on my 69 dart gts that is a non ac car looking for a complete set up at a reasonable price. really dont want to go with classic air

The a/c brackets are different but most everything else should interchange to v8 and I am pretty sure most everything interchanges from 69 -72

I have this 72 valiant that has the complete a/c setup and my cousin don't want anything to do with a/c so all the a/c stuff is available and going to the squishy farm if no one wants it, eventually

$0.00 plus shipping to FABO ( I am a little slow boxing stuff but I am telling that up front)

Attachments

• 20140604_185831.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 20140604_185837.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back