-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparboyz01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im lookin for a accelerator bracket for my 66 Valiant i bought one off ebay that was suppose to be for a 64-66 A-body V8 but it is made different than the bracket holes thats in my floor board. If anyone has one or know where i can get one please let me know.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but it came from a 65 Barracuda where the pedal mounts to a bracket that bolts to the floor.

Ken
Edison, NJ
[email protected]

image0005.jpg

Do u have a 66 Valiant also if so can u post or send me a pic of how u done it maybe i can make the one work that i bought.
I have a 66 Dart,was a 6cyl. with a 4bbl. and the Lokar cables for throttle and kickdown.The PO never had it setup properly,so I took it all off and got a 72 Duster gas peddle with the throttle cable.I tack weelded the peddle in place and modified a bracket that bolts to the carb.It was simple and alot easier to work with than all the rods and brackets,which are hard to find.I now have a 360/904 in my car!All the throttle,kickdown brackets are off,I,m using cables for throttle,shifter,kickdown.I,m not going for original,just what works better and easier!

This is the only pic I have,kinda really can,t see how it works,but you can see the cable coming out of hole.

re and re of 66 Dart 007.jpg

There's a 66 Valiant in the local yard. I'm gonna pull the clutch pedal assembly out of it any way, do you want me to see how much the gas pedal assembly is? I'm guessing less than $10 for all of it, it's a /6 car, Joe.

I have the whole '65 V8 set up. I just had to piece it together from ebay and here. It is A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO FIND ALL OF IT!!!! So I would go to a wrecking yard and get the later model stuff if pettyblu is willing to help with his recent knowledge of installing it all.

There's a 66 Valiant in the local yard. I'm gonna pull the clutch pedal assembly out of it any way, do you want me to see how much the gas pedal assembly is? I'm guessing less than $10 for all of it, it's a /6 car, Joe.
Yes that would be great and i would really appreciate it.Just let me know what the cost is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back