Adams 71 Dart

-
The car is at my shop ! I fixed a bunch of little things and the big hole in the roof which is still kinda rough. I put down 3 coat of primer yester and fitted the rear valance which needs some tweeking.

Congrat's Adam :cheers: I know it seems like a long wait, But it's in the shop now!!:cheers: I am at the edge of my seat waiting :-D

I'll post pictures as soon as a have a real computer connection again. Im stuck on dial up right now.

The car should be painted by next weekend.

I'll post pictures as soon as a have a real computer connection again. Im stuck on dial up right now.

The car should be painted by next weekend.

Dial up sucks!

I had it for one day and that was enough for me!

I cant wait to see it painted either. These quarters suck to get straight. I spent all day blocking again and I still cant get the quarters to were I'm happy with them.

Final wet sanding is done and the car is sitting in the spray booth. Tomarrow is the day !

Don't forget Adam...once it is 'done' your wife is going to want a new minivan, dog, child, et all! You promised at the start of this thread and I guarantee you she will remember. Of course, in the male mind our cars are never "Done," so maybe your wife will be a little more understanding...or it can be very lonely sleeping in the garage with no lovin'.

Congratulations Dude!!!!!!!!!!! I know how excited you must be!

PLEASE! Pictures when you can !!!! :cheers:

Its painted !!!!!!! I should be able to post pictures tomarrow.

The wife isnt getting anything new either.

Its painted !!!!!!! I should be able to post pictures tomarrow.

The wife isnt getting anything new either.

I am standing on the edge of the diving board waiting to see it before I hit the water Adam :cheers: I bet you are on the edge of your seat.:-D

I still cant post pictures. I'm about ready to kill just about everyone at AT@T. 25 days and they still cant figure out why my modem doesnt work. I hope they go bankrupt.

I still cant post pictures. I'm about ready to kill just about everyone at AT@T. 25 days and they still cant figure out why my modem doesnt work. I hope they go bankrupt.

Adam, can you send them to me via email? That's a one-time deal, and I can post them from my computer (hi-speed)

Adam are you sick of block sanding Darts? Mine is coming together most of the hard stuff is done. I did the headliner this weekend. If it takes any longer to get your computer working go to the library and post them. The anticipation is killing us!

I still cant post pictures. I'm about ready to kill just about everyone at AT@T. 25 days and they still cant figure out why my modem doesnt work. I hope they go bankrupt.[/QUOTE]

No way! Then we'll never see your pictures. LOL

The pictures are on my other computer, Im using a barrowed one on dial up right now so I cant even load them to this computer to email them.

Brian, Yes, Im a little tired of blocking out Darts right now. They are tuff being so flat.

340 Dart Power, I sold my rim blow to an e body guy for $200 and bought a brand new grant tuff wheel and had change left over, LOL

The pictures are on my other computer, Im using a barrowed one on dial up right now so I cant even load them to this computer to email them.

Brian, Yes, Im a little tired of blocking out Darts right now. They are tuff being so flat.

340 Dart Power, I sold my rim blow to an e body guy for $200 and bought a brand new grant tuff wheel and had change left over, LOL

Roger that; mine is in sad shape and I'm considering getting it restored.

Still on the edge of my seat Adam, That has got to be aggravating

I'd be mad as hell!

You sure you are talking to the right people at AT&T!

I would definitely have my internet back on by now if it was me. New modem or something!

Its an internal problem and I have talked to everyone there. I can give you the number to there engineering dept now.

-
Back