-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Add your own caption :D

Attachments

• hurst-hemi-under-glass-hot-rod.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 261
If we can get this big gas hog out that slant six will save money on your gas bill.

Hurry!! I bet the boss I could have this Hemi in this Barracuda before they got back from Lunch. :thumblef:

"They can't fire me!!! I'll show em, Frank....help me load up this Hemi before the a$$hole boss gets back, i'm outta here!!"

Make sure you put it as far back as you can. That little one has to go in here too.

Hey Joe I'll bet you 40 sum years from now they will still be trying to figure this picture out.

Kenny

I'll bet if we stuff one of these Hemi's in the back seat of this Barracuda it will pop a wheelie the whole quarter mile and the rest will be history!

If we put it in right here we can call it "Hemi behind glass". Hmm, I'm not sure, let's think about it for a minute before we make that final decision.

"Damn, I can't get any work done with Linda Vaughn standing over there in the shop....damn Joe, check out her tight dress!" :D

only way to give them chebby guys a fighting chance, pop the old 318 back in and set the hemi in the back for now

what are we supposed to do? the truck is broke down and we need to deliver this HEMI to Rani's house like 5 minutes ago.

-
Back