adding rear shoulder belts

-
Off the top of my head, I'd say if any one added them, it'd be from a cage. Adding the mounting point to that sheetmetal may be a concern, since it was not engineered for that stress in the event of a collision.

Off the top of my head, I'd say if any one added them, it'd be from a cage. Adding the mounting point to that sheetmetal may be a concern, since it was not engineered for that stress in the event of a collision.

???I would think that any Duster would already have factory shoulder mounts. After all, they weren't made before 70.

I think he wants to add a retractor to the existing shoulder belt

looking to add shoulder belts (with retractors) to the back. Theres only lap belts in there right now. In my car manual it states that rear shoulder belts were an option but I've never seen any in a Duster or Dart Sport

First of all nice job and the seats look great in there. What Im looking to do is add rear shoulder/lap belt to the back seat. Did you mount the rear retractor to the parcel shelf or floor? Any pics?

thanks, and once again, great work!

It wasn't me who did it, although I plan on doing something similar. It looks like from pics on google, the retractor is in the seat side bolsters, hard to tell. Your options are: Look thru the images on the goog. PM the guy who did it and ask, or take a look at a junkyard who has one.

-
Back