adjustable strut rod???

-
run the ones from firm feel, you can run the better poly front bushing and gain the adjustable as well WITHOUT having a stupid heim joint.

I am still trying to figure out why people even think they need these.

Because many aftermarket strut rod bushings don't resemble the factory part in any dimension.

with poly bushings theyallow you to properly adjust the location of the control arm.

Yeah, I got all that. What I am saying is, IMO it's not even necessary to upgrade from stock.

If you use those slip fit poly bushings in the lower arms you'll need to adjustable rod to draw / hold the lower arm in place. Like one thing leads to another. I personally don't want either.

The heim end strut rods make a big difference in freedom of movement. Isn't a bushing and solid rod that will equal the ease of movement on a drag car.

Daily driver, run stock style stuff. Solid rod and whatever bushing is your liking.

The heim end strut rods make a big difference in freedom of movement. Isn't a bushing and solid rod that will equal the ease of movement on a drag car.

Daily driver, run stock style stuff. Solid rod and whatever bushing is your liking.

exactly.

I don't get it. I had ZERO installation issues of my stock stuff, and it handles perfectly well.

I wanna see a skidpad test and lap times

Im gonna build a pait WITH heim joints for the freedon of movement since my dart will go from slammed on the ground to lifted higher the stock hight with the flip of a switch

I have them on my Dart. Adjustable and the heim joint helps with front end movement. The first thing I did when I got my Dart 3 years ago was put in a Dana 60, Caltracs, mono leafs and adjustable strut rods. The front end comes up easily on accel and settles smoothly when it comes down. I am perfectly happy with them.

I don't get it. I had ZERO installation issues of my stock stuff, and it handles perfectly well.

I wanna see a skidpad test and lap times

I installed them with a complete package suspension rebuild, tubular uppers, braced lowers, welded and braced k member, frame connectors, 1.06" bars, poly everything, greasable adjustable struts, big tie rod ends, and big rubber.
You don't want to challenge my car on a skid pad.
If you are so convinced that stock is better, why are you even commenting on what is clearly a modification thread?
"handles perfectly well" is relative to your preference and experiences with modified suspensions, which is apparently very little.

I installed the hotchkis ones on mine I'm not crazy on the heim joint idea i feel like with regular use they will wear fast. Over the course a the past year i have all but done the tvs package car handles awsome. I went with 1.03 pst t bars. N goin with pst upper arms last item on my suspension list. i did things piece by piece cause I'm a broke *** i can say the strut rods did help in steering responsiveness if that makes sense

At this point I'd say the car handles as good as if not better then my last 95 mustang gt did n it had a few suspension mods but no were near what's been put on the gran pa car

-
Back