Adoption part DUO-KIDS ARE HERE

-

66aCUDA

/6 Racer
Reaction score
Well as the post says its all worth it??????? or am I nuts????? Kids are here. Cant post pictures til after the 12th on this forum but you can go check out the blog(with a few pictures). The link is on the original Adoption post.
Woo Hoo
Frank

That is some great news first thing this morning Frank :cheers:
This has been a long wait for you and Cinda and now it has finally happened
for yall.:love5: I can feel there love for yall from here.
Tell the children that I said hello :wave: and I am sure I will be coming down to meet them and say hello in person.
Wow You have been very very busy I am sure, And I hope you can breath a bit easer while you work on the new addition on your home.:happy10:
Well how is that empty nest felling now. :-D
Treva and I think you have got a very beautiful family.:angel13:s

Mike
It feels GREAT. I have a few more things to get done before the 10th, then we are home free. Will be able to get to building engines for the upcoming racing season:read2: ing up on a build now.8)
A VERY HAPPY PAPA
Frank

Thanks Guys
Things are settling in here everyone is now sleeping thru the night (in their own beds).
Next is a trip to see friends today(its about 1.5 hrs away) they didnt like to ride when we were in LA. As we race so far away they need to get used to riding.
We will see,
Frank

Congrats Pop!!!! Must be a GREAT feelin' !

Have a great 2009 with the new family !! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

WoW! 2 kids in a pop. Are the lil'ones twins?

Congrads!

THATS AWESOME, I was adopted and had the greatest parents in the world. God bless you both and give the kids a hug for me.

I would Love to adopt a child.I have done some checking on it.Looks like it would cost alot.So many children need a home I don't know why they make it cost so much.I am 39 and don't have any children of my own and would love to adopt one.
Jim

Rumblefish 360 3 girls not 2 ages 7 4 3 with the 3 year old being physcialy handicapped.
Jim PM me and I can get you hooked up. Adopting doesnt have to cost a dime.
Proud Papa of 3 girls,
Frank

Rumblefish 360 3 girls not 2 ages 7 4 3 with the 3 year old being physcialy handicapped.
Jim PM me and I can get you hooked up. Adopting doesnt have to cost a dime.
Proud Papa of 3 girls,
Frank

I was about to clear that up Frank :-D
I have seen the three adorable brown eyed girls :cheers:
I am glad to hear they are sleeping thru the night (in their own beds).
What was for breakfast this morning , I am hungry :-D

Gongrat's Papa Frank and Cinda:happy10:

Hello girls :wave::wave::wave:

Mike they were born in LA. Vic we are trying to give these kids the best thing in the world LOVE. (and a MOPAR:snakeman:)
So when you coming down Mike???
Frank

-
Back