Adoption part DUX

-

66aCUDA

/6 Racer
Reaction score
For those who know Cinda and I have been trying to adopt some children for the last 3 years. We had a failed attempt in California. ( I almost didnt recover from that).
We have been match with 3 kids from the midwest and are leaving today for a good visit with them. We should be bring them home the first part of December.
One boy (7) and two girls (8 and 10) so next time you see us it should be with kids (YEAH).
I may not be on as much til our routine gets established.
Thanks in advance for all the well wishs and such.
Frank

I for one knows what you went through with the first girls and got to meet them, I will keep you and Cinda in our prayers for a safe and victorious trip Frank.
I sure don't want to see you go though that ever again, or the children....
you know my #, so call if you need to talk or if I can help in any way I can.
You brother Mike.

Man, good luck, I wish you guys the best.

I will tell you this.....I'd rather get kicked in the balls repeatedly than to adopt kids again and have them go back to their scum bag, drug addict, pimp birth Parents after they turn 18.
They are pretty set in their ways after age 7 or 8 and very hard to keep them from having those childhood fantasies that their birth Parents will someday be magically changed for the better.

Two of my kids did this, one is now in jail, the other living like a scum bag with her scum bag husband with their scum bag birth Parents.

The third is doing fantastic and has no desire to go back to those assclowns.

Sorry man, I'm not trying to whizz in your wheaties, I am just speaking from personal experience from myself and others who have had this outcome as well.

Regardless, nobody can say you did not do your best regardless of the outcome, but it can sometimes be rewarding and sometimes thankless and heartbreaking, but someone has to do it, and you guys have hearts of gold to want to roll up your sleeves and dive into these waters.

If you ever need any advice or just someone to talk to, look me up bud.

We've had over 30 foster kids over the years and adopted three.

we've seen some of the worst abused kids you could imagine, and believe me it took some pretty strong urges from my Wife to keep me from going on hunting sprees to track down some of the scum bags who hurt those kids.

Frank I remember talking to you about that. I know it had to be painful. Yall are awesome people for wanting to give some children a good home. Keepin yall in our prayers it works this time.

Man, good luck, I wish you guys the best.

I will tell you this.....I'd rather get kicked in the balls repeatedly than to adopt kids again and have them go back to their scum bag, drug addict, pimp birth Parents after they turn 18.
They are pretty set in their ways after age 7 or 8 and very hard to keep them from having those childhood fantasies that their birth Parents will someday be magically changed for the better.

Two of my kids did this, one is now in jail, the other living like a scum bag with her scum bag husband with their scum bag birth Parents.

The third is doing fantastic and has no desire to go back to those assclowns.

Sorry man, I'm not trying to whizz in your wheaties, I am just speaking from personal experience from myself and others who have had this outcome as well.

Regardless, nobody can say you did not do your best regardless of the outcome, but it can sometimes be rewarding and sometimes thankless and heartbreaking, but someone has to do it, and you guys have hearts of gold to want to roll up your sleeves and dive into these waters.

If you ever need any advice or just someone to talk to, look me up bud.

We've had over 30 foster kids over the years and adopted three.

we've seen some of the worst abused kids you could imagine, and believe me it took some pretty strong urges from my Wife to keep me from going on hunting sprees to track down some of the scum bags who hurt those kids.

Yeah we spoke last time a couple of years ago. Look at the bright side Most kids dont get the chance and just age out of the system. You are batting .333. I think thats GREAT percentages.
We have seen some REALLY bad stuff with these kids. Lucky the fathers in prison for life and the moms dead.
Frank

That's great, Frank! Must have been extra special because it happened over Thanksgiving weekend - that should always be a special memory for the future.
Just think how happy the Christmas holiday is going to be with family now!

Congratulations Frank and Cinda, I pray for an easy transition for the children and may your home be filled with laughter, Love and learning as your house becomes a home for all 5 of you to enjoy.

I can see the smiles from here Frank and Cinda :happy10::happy10:
what's for breakfast :cheers: wish I was there this morning I am hungry brother :happy10: I am thinking hash browns and biscuits and gravy =P~

Close Mike
Bacon, Eggs from our chickens and Biscuits. They will start school in the next couple of days. I still need to finish the master BR but its coming along. I should have the second Bath finish this weekend.
You would not reconize this place since you were here last. The trailer is now gone and we have 5 bedrooms. 3 full baths and a Garage(YEAH).
Frank

Close Mike
Bacon, Eggs from our chickens and Biscuits. They will start school in the next couple of days. I still need to finish the master BR but its coming along. I should have the second Bath finish this weekend.
You would not reconize this place since you were here last. The trailer is now gone and we have 5 bedrooms. 3 full baths and a Garage(YEAH).
Frank
You have been a busy fellow native Frank :cheers:
I just got dun boiling water for some oat meal and moving toward the toaster so I have something to spread some Strawberry preserves on my aunt made =P~. I wish I had some raisons to put in my oat meal, I got hooked on doing that back in the day :happy10: enjoy and move smart while working :happy10: I know how young you are not :toothy10:

-
Back