advantage of small block over Big block

-
There was a pain-in-*** guy with a souped up Miata that was complaining at the drivers meeting that I suck a little bit as a driver..
The next session
I passed him in the straight doing 150mph and he was going about 100mph and i opened up my electric CUT OUTS!! LMFAO ..Nothing sounds Like a BB opened up!!!
The rules suggest you have mufflers which I do UNLESS I SEE THE GUY IN HIS MIATA AGAIN

There was a pain-in-*** guy with a souped up Miata that was complaining at the drivers meeting that I suck a little bit as a driver..
The next session
I passed him in the straight doing 150mph and he was going about 100mph and i opened up my electric CUT OUTS!! LMFAO ..Nothing sounds Like a BB opened up!!!
The rules suggest you have mufflers which I do UNLESS I SEE THE GUY IN HIS MIATA AGAIN

Sweet Mopar justice.:cheers:

The next session

Miata. He might just as well premanently turn in his man card. Everybody knows that's how you spot the rainbow. ghey.

How bout postin some pics if this thing? I think we all wanna see it.

Yeah we aint doubtin....we know you got it cause nobody can make stuff up like that but yer killin us. lol

I only read the title.There is no advantage in running a small block over a big wedge in any given power range unless you're concerned about weight. The big wedge motors are more durable, have a better oiling system and are easier to work on.period. Coming from a small block guy...

Life is kickin my *** this week but i will dig up my camera this weekend...and take some nudes
R.I.P. Toby--Wing man passed away Sunday...Best Lab I ever had!

advantage of small block over Big block

None, what ever a small block can do a big block can do, only bigger.

I'm not sure exactly what the weight difference is between a SB and a BB but IMO the advantage would be the weight saving and the fact that its coming off the front end which is good. But to me, Big Blocks are just plain more fun mainly because of all the extra grunt and just plain brute force. Making something work while going against the grain is cool too. I'm building a Big Block Duster and not moving the rear springs or cutting anything. I've already got a few coments from my buddies who think I should move the springs in. Alot of people follow the path most travelled but its more fun to go against the grain.

WELL SAID AND GOOD LUCK W THE DUSTER, Thats the reason I don't just buy a VIPER and be done with it!! That And $70.000 LOL

-
Back