AE Paint a panel at a time.

-
Cool, I am a big fan of "backyard" paint work. In my area you have to beg a body man to do your car for ya, even then it takes a lot of $$$ and a year or two of waiting.

Looks good, lets see more pics as you progress. I'm gonna do mine. Don't really care about fancy anymore.

Need more inspiration! So I can get started on mine!
:worthles:

wow, that was with a LP gun, super nice! A good clay and buff and that will pop even more. I was told to wet the ground prior but then in AZ that probably wouldnt last long.....My buddy shot his car with Hawaiian Air orange/red (aircraft maintenance man, free paint!) and a small compressor with an old Craftsman paint gun. turned out with orange peel so thick, you could peel it. Probably shot it straight. Wet sanded for weeks and it came out pretty nice but the hours he wet sanded, oi!

:thumbup: REALLY nice work....Thoroughly impressed with how it looks!!

Any updates or are you finished?

Got a bunch of things all going at the same time C.
The paint, the 5.9 and now I'm loosing some planetary gears in the trans.

Whoo Hoo :D
A weekend ought to see the trans done, but right now I have the frickin flu, so I'm not feeling it. LOL

:thumbup: REALLY nice work....Thoroughly impressed with how it looks!!

Any updates or are you finished?

wow, that was with a LP gun, super nice! A good clay and buff and that will pop even more. I was told to wet the ground prior but then in AZ that probably wouldnt last long.....My buddy shot his car with Hawaiian Air orange/red (aircraft maintenance man, free paint!) and a small compressor with an old Craftsman paint gun. turned out with orange peel so thick, you could peel it. Probably shot it straight. Wet sanded for weeks and it came out pretty nice but the hours he wet sanded, oi!

Yep, an LVLP gun.
I got a 6 oz detail gun also, so I can get the tight little areas like trunk lid gutters and stuff like that.

-
Back