Aero motive Phantom 200 Stealth fuel system

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
Has any one installed the Phantom 200 Stealth fuel system in there car
Harold thank you

I installed one before and I think it was the 340

But I have a custom stainless tank.
I have a custom aluminum tank that isn't what I'm looking for information I'd like to know how you got the fuel lines the Torsion bar frame where the factory fuel line went threw
Harold Thank you

I have not received a good response on my problem is this not a good product
thank you Harold

Hard line is the return line.
The rubber is the feed line.

I do want to switch the feed line to a hard line someday. Just never got around to it yet
20200929_091233.jpg
20200929_091218.jpg

I'd like to know how you got the fuel lines the Torsion bar frame where the factory fuel line went threw
Harold Thank you

When I redid my fuel system a while ago, i added a 3/8 feed and converted the stock 5/16 to a return line

(i didnt use whatever system you used, but it doesnt sound like that is really pertinent here)

so, when it came time to feel the fuel line through the subframe, i drilled a hole through both sides, just a few inches from where the stocker went through

then i got a little piece of pipe that fit into that hole with about a 1 inch ID
i welded the pipe into the subframe and chamfered the walls so there is nothing for the fuel line to get stuck on

(im not even sure if i bothered putting some 1/2 vacuum hose around it, where it went through the pipe, because of how solid it allready sits)

-
Back