After a bit of Work.

-

LowDart

BR-Dodge
Reaction score
Got some new pictures posted of my Dodge Dart(Lowdart's Garage).Still need a 4Barrel carburator and some wheels . sure this will be the next! :angry4:15' or 17' wheels?

The Dart-Nº3.jpg

The Dart-Nº7.jpg

Looks great, I love a clean engine bay. You are moving right along!!! I would say 14" or 15" wheels ..........

Dude DON'T get bigger than 15's on a CLASSIC MUSCLE CAR...I SWEAR every time I see a REAL NICE car(meaning old Muscle Car era car) riding around on 17+" rime I start thinking its gonna stop and Clowns are gonna start jumping out like 10 of them switch drivers and then all pile back in...looks like something out of a CIRCUS! or like a CARTOON car....I have NEVER seen a SINGLE car EVER with 17" wheels/tires that actually looks good not once.....16 is the limit and even thats stretching it. you start getting the rubberband look//HUGE rims and tires that are about 1/4" tall...may be cool for NEW cars but not for Muscle Cars!

I plan on getting 14" on the front and 15" rear. I like the "rake look" that should give me.
Jeff

Hay LowDart That is a beauty!! :blob:
Nice work under the hood and I will also say 15'' wheels for that fine ride

That's the wheels i'm talking about .The picture is from a 18'' and it's in a Dodge Dart 79.I've got choose 17'' or 15''(Palito Wheels) .
I think that the 15'' will look pretty Good and the 17'' too.It's no fu*#!ng clown thing.I'll probaly get the 15'' because of the tires price,17'' tires are expensive for a car that rides everyday. :angry4:

Thanks
Keep your engine clean!

Palito 18''.jpg

-
Back