After market gas gauge

-

supercuda

Reaction score
Anyone know if someone makes an aftermarket gas gauge that works with the factory sending unit for a 68 cuda? I found out today that an off-the-shelf at the autoparts store is not accurate at all. yup, out of gas.

Auto Meter does. Go to their web site, tell them what you have and ask them which one that you need. They will tell you which resistance one that you will need.

Speedhut gauges will allow several different ohm settings on the fuel gauge and I think the mopar setting is there. But they are $$$

I am also interested in this...I am using an aftermarket fuel gauge as well..hadn't heard of this topic.

Could you please post your findings..

ian.

Would have been nice of Napa to tell me this...is there a universal sender that will for on an A body ?

Thanks

Would have been nice of Napa to tell me this...is there a universal sender that will for on an A body ?

Thanks

No universal senders that I know of. Even when installing a fuel cell you need to select the correct sender.

Summit Racing, Equus , #EQU-8361 $21.97
73 ohms empty , 10 ohms full Works on my Dart

Attachments

• IMG_1731.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 132

Thanks

I would run one for that particular year/body style.

Autometer makes many aftermarket gauges, all I did was pm them through their "contact us" section on their web site and they tole me what one would fit my application. They have many styles to choose from.

-
Back