Aftermarket steering wheels

-

Easy

Reaction score
IM interested in putting a moto lita style wood steering wheel on my car and was wondering if anyone has used any 6 bolt steering wheels on there car and if so what sort of adapters did you use. thanks

On what car?
Pics or a link to the wheel you are referring to would also be helpful.

On what car?
Pics or a link to the wheel you are referring to would also be helpful.
Sorry. 65 Valiant and this Moto-Lita steering wheel

1024057D-00A2-4B36-B949-DC26936D0F20.jpeg

21823EC8-53EB-41DD-ABC7-71F2022627FE.jpeg

I have a Grant wood wheel on my car, beautifully made. They have a large range of adaptors/install kits to suit most cars. While aftermarket steering wheels often look nice, little attention is given to the horn button...& they often look like a cheap afterthought. I bought the Grant polished billet horn button & it looks/works great.

I have a Grant wood wheel on my car, beautifully made. They have a large range of adaptors/install kits to suit most cars. While aftermarket steering wheels often look nice, little attention is given to the horn button...& they often look like a cheap afterthought. I bought the Grant polished billet horn button & it looks/works great.

maybe one could mount a dodge or plymouth logo on to the horn button?

You possibly could if you can find the correct size. The one that comes with the updated kit has the Grant logo & it is very nicely made, bot cheap looking like a sticker.

-
Back