ahh vandelism on my car!!!

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
Well I was woken up this morning at about 5 am by my fiance and she told me "cops are here wake up they wanna talk to you"
I thought she was kidding so I told her if they werent outside I wassa gonna punch her in the forehead haha. Well they were there....
Looks like some kids did a driveby with a baseball bat or something and hit 1 trucks mirror,then there mailbox,then my neihbors mailbox, then my mirror!
Son of a B*****. First thing I asked them all groggy and sleepy was "it wasnt my Dart was it???" and they said no it was the tahoe haha,
I said thank got, Can I go back to bed??

Some people these days need somthing better to do at 5 in the morning,like sleep. Now I get to replace a mirror with money I dont have since my deductible is like $500 dollers.

Little punks!! Glad to hear it wasn't the Dart though. You may never get to see it yourself, but karma will balance that out.8)

what the hell is going on lately. first the guys truck gets messed with, twice I think. Then the member in Washingtons car has boulders tossed at it and now you.

yahh i can remember the days of running amuk around town but damn...
Its seems when all seems to be going a little too too well, or I have just enough money to buy something for the dart something like this happens...
Im just glad it was a mirror and not a window, We had alot of problems with the local gangs around here before and we had windows broken at least twice a month haha, So the fact that this wasnt just directed at my car was a relief.
Oh well, lets just hope the cops get him before I do.

Punks like that should made to run the gauntlet manned by a bunch hot rodders armed with baseball bats.

I feel for yha man, waking up to something like this isn't fun. At least it was only a mirror.

rock2.JPG

If it happens again, install a hi res camera to record 12 hours worth.

What year is your Tahoe? I may have a spare mirror for it. I have an extra set for my 01 Silverado somewhere...

Let me know.

OldMoparsRule!

-
Back