-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Mine is a 67 model 273 2 brl . I got a idea to add a second snorkle to it.
It's about 2 inch round with a V notch at the bottom. I suppose I should add the baffle piece in front of the filter also.
It will have to be cleaper than dirt though. What do you have ?

Attachments

• 273 09 09 11.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 153
About $2000.00 per acre around here for pasture.

Last dirt I bought was a lil' under 9 bucks for a bag. :)

About $2000.00 per acre around here for pasture.
I don't think this air cleaner will quite cover an acre so I don't think I can charge that much! I can sell one for $10 plus the ride if that helps you any. If you just want the snorkle and baffle section, I can take a sawzall to it and ship just those parts to save a little on the shipping. If I can fit the parts into a medium priority mail box, it would run $11 to get it to you. If you want the whole thing, I'll have to box it and get a quote.
Thanks, Mark

I don't think this air cleaner will quite cover an acre so I don't think I can charge that much! I can sell one for $10 plus the ride if that helps you any. If you just want the snorkle and baffle section, I can take a sawzall to it and ship just those parts to save a little on the shipping. If I can fit the parts into a medium priority mail box, it would run $11 to get it to you. If you want the whole thing, I'll have to box it and get a quote.
Thanks, Mark

I guess I want the entire part. Shipping USPS parcel post shouldn't be too bad.

was there not an early air cleaner with the 2 tubes sticking out of it? I have been looking for a late model twin tube air cleaner for my 360 and I thought I have seen that early style ones

was there not an early air cleaner with the 2 tubes sticking out of it? I have been looking for a late model twin tube air cleaner for my 360 and I thought I have seen that early style ones

Yeah commonly called dual snorkle. Not for a 2 brl carb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back