Al Bundy

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The married with children series was before my time and I was too young to remember a lot of it, plus my parents didn't watch stuff like that so I didn't grow up with it.

Thanks to a few FABO member like Abodybomber, I now know what it is and I watch re-runs on youtube.

why cant there be more guys like Al Bundy in these times .......great values, great humor, and most of all GREAT TASTE IN CARS.

Al Bundy is awesome.

Why cant there be a modern day Al Bundy who brings back the way it should be.

Attachments

• i002822.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 403
  • imagesM4CUKC46.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 425
  • married_with_children_Requiem_For_a_Chevyweight.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 463
  • mwcart3561fi3_435.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 512
  • untitled.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Wikia_MWC_-_Al's_Dodge.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 421
Hahaha, I've never seen an episode of that show, but I'm surprised at your description of it. For some reason I thought his character was more of a bumbling idiot type! Lol, Ima have to check it out, YouTube videos (?)

He was a bumbling idiot, that was his silly way at looking at everything, Like a child he can't take his hands out of his pants from what very little I watched of it.. Funny yes..

[ame]https://youtu.be/-KnvrBmhUmE[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/-Lmg-NHPeEU[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/8wgxbQjgVbM[/ame]

My Hero!

Some times you just have zone out of life and Laugh at stupid crap!

It helps to keep your sanity. Much like the Airplane series of movies, you have to pay attention to understand and recognize the simple humor in it.

We had a thread on this some time ago, LMAO

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=214191

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hZKpM5NWdgE/TkUYYdIbDlI/AAAAAAAAZ1I/zNg1bvrigKg/s1600/****.gif

The poor thing is ill, LOL

attachment.php

And last, Rani, "some of us" watched the show for different reasons, LOL --- Christina Applegate

Christina-Applegate-Kelly-Bundy.jpg

Awesome pic Del.

Word is there is a new show in the works!

Bet Bud inherited the Dodge!

One of my favorite show. Al is the man!!!
And Kelly gets a hubba hubba!

The first 5, 6 Seasons our just pure Gold...they got to goofy as time went on but there are some lines in that Show that are just so God dam funny!! I love that show it is a must watch.

You mean a chauvinist that hates his wife, kids and life in general?

The actor who played Al Bundy is on another forum i visit.
He is quite smart an excelent pilot and unlike most actors has saved his money and lives a very comfortable life..

and yes he still drives dodge, they just a lot fancier now.

If i ever stop back over there i will try and remember to invite him here.

For all their "negatives" when threatened by outsiders, please notice that the Bundys always stuck together. They were family.
Al was on track to a football career. But life got in the way and he became a shoe salesman (irony) with a family.
Al settled into a life of mediocrity. Trapped by fate.
Al Bundy was a caricature of middle aged male angst.
Al Bundy was everyman.
Perhaps why so many relate to him in this forum.

And then, there is the "Dodge".

Any shows they try to bring back suck. Just like some car lines should stay dead like the GTO!

The actor who played Al Bundy is on another forum i visit.
He is quite smart an excelent pilot and unlike most actors has saved his money and lives a very comfortable life..

and yes he still drives dodge, they just a lot fancier now.

If i ever stop back over there i will try and remember to invite him here.
Ed O' Neil Is on Modern Family so he still makes good money. and on that show his Wife is Sofia Vergara so id say he is doing REALLY good.

Ed O' Neil Is on Modern Family so he still makes good money. and on that show his Wife is Sofia Vergara so id say he is doing REALLY good.

Myself, I'm 'bout half in love with the blonde, Julie Bowen

I love his older movies too. He caught my attention in married with children and I went through his biography and found more movies.

A good thanksgiving break movie to watch is Dutch.......gotta love the loder feel of the movie from the early 90s and it helps that Al Bundy is hawt ........even now as an older man, he aging gracefully and still looks pretty good.

Attachments

• 32266_front.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 196
Yes, I just watched the movie Dutch. Very Funny. I wish new TV shows were worth a darn, problem is nothing on TV now a days worth a damn.

MWC is on everyday on directv. I am still seeing episodes I have not seen in the past!

About the time I got married go figure! Love the one this week were Peg was "Jasmine @ the nudie bar"

Al should have been phsyco dad.

And yes Julie Bowen on modern family is way Hot!

Dodge/Plymouth what does it matter! Bottom line is it was a low dollar Mopar that got no respect just like Al!

Yes, I just watched the movie Dutch. Very Funny. I wish new TV shows were worth a darn, problem is nothing on TV now a days worth a damn.

I've started watching M*A*S*H* reruns on youtube. They are more interesting than today's shows.... :banghead:

-
Back