Alaska Winter.. In West Virginia

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
You gotta see this. This man I know in the southern side of West Virginia... This is his driveway He finally can get his truck out!!

Egeria WV -Mercer County 3.3.10.jpg

Mercer County Snowfall 3.3.10.jpg

Egeria WV -Mercer County 3.3.10.jpg

Mercer County Snowfall 3.3.10.jpg

holy crap, you could make a cover and make it like a bat cave.... very thin front plate then drive real fast and go right through. that would be awesome

Obviously the direct result of 'Global Warming'. Just ask Al Gore.
LOL>

Jeez!!! That's incredible! Have you guys been hit that hard?

BTW it's 65 out here. :)

we got 40 inches but not like that!!! Guess it could be worse. Good luck!

Ain't that something!Our snow is melting fast.Above freezing temps for the next week or so,during the day that is.8)

If it did that in the part of Alaska I live in, I would have moved a long time ago.

Jeez!!! That's incredible! Have you guys been hit that hard?

BTW it's 65 out here. :)
No Joe, we had up to 40 inches on the ground... not 10 feet.:sad5:

Build A Snow Fort! Build A Snow Fort!
I'm with you!!:blob:\\:D/

Ain't that something!Our snow is melting fast.Above freezing temps for the next week or so,during the day that is.8)

Yeah, I had to laugh hearing they trucked in snow for the Winter Olympics, Dude. Shortage of snow on Can-ne-da?? :scratch::poke:

If it did that in the part of Alaska I live in, I would have moved a long time ago.
:thumbrig:This was (so far??) the worst winter on record here in West Virginia. :angry7:
~Mary

I'm glade I'm not there when that stuff melts.

We didn't have as much as we could have, but winters not over here yet.
I've seen some pretty nasty snow storms in March around here.
We've got grassy spots in our yard.

That is insane! Actually today is the anniversary of one of the worst blizzards to hit Winnipeg. It was March 4, 1966 a little before my time, but my wife's birthday!

The thing is, it is supposed to be in the 60's next week, then rain is in the forecast...

:read2: Any one got Arks Are Us on speed dial? I might need to talk to Noah...:angry7:

-
Back