All B.J's created equal?

-

78kitcar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to re-assemble my suspension and need some things.I was ready to order my bushing kit from p-s-t and while surfing i found a kit much cheaper but it doesn't include ball joints or tie-rod ends.I can go to the corner(auto zone) and get them but my question is are the ball joints and tie-rods going to be the same quality auto zone compared to Napa or p-s-t. Thanks fella's

there is no such thing as a bad bj...oh u mean ball joints...ya there are better ball joints...

I saw your post and thought I had to edit something.... :-D

I'd go with the best possible part I can find for suspension parts. DON'T cheap-out with inferior imported parts. Go with MOOG or TRW for all suspension pivots. Save money on non-critical parts, such as inexpensive carpet or DIY bodywork.

Go top-shelf with brakes, steering, and suspension. Those are the most important systems in your car....

I have all PST parts up on my Cuda for a long time now without complaint. There material has been good for me. Otherwise, when ever I need a part, it's like what john said, TRW or Moog.

No they are not, but every one I've ever had was damn good...
C

I have had bad ones thats when you get new ones.Sorry we are having fun with your thread cant resist

My plan worked i knew that title was gonna get some attention! Thanks guys
Moog or trw it is. Now i know a guy he's out jersey that sells moog and trw cheap MOBILE PARTS his name is Craig S. has anyone heard or have used him in the past.

what kind does p-s-t supply? thanks guys!!

-
Back