All cylinders filling with water

-
probably stay in Primm...state line...cheaper rooms but 40 miles out of town

TM Hemi,glad you got it fixed.Ran into the same,on my Square port Chevy heads. Not,a fun fix.

probably stay in Primm...state line...cheaper rooms but 40 miles out of town
Wish I could make it, but gotta keep momma happy. I am sure I will see you somewhere this race season.

TM Hemi,glad you got it fixed.Ran into the same,on my Square port Chevy heads. Not,a fun fix.
Feels good to have the problem fixed. Timed it tonight at 34 @ 3000 and it ran like a champ. Looking forward to being at Pismo all weekend. Momma is happy I`ll be with her and not the Dart....LOL

Let me know if you get some free time. Would enjoy meeting you.

Check your initial timing as well. Needs to have 16-22* to get the idle circuit to work best. Find where the engine wants it.

If it's not there, bust into the distributor and shorten up the mechanical advance.

Forgot to add one thing. Now I`m sure I`m not the only one who has ever forgot to do this.

That ground strap from the block to the firewall works wonders when it gets hooked up.....LOL

Forgot to add one thing. Now I`m sure I`m not the only one who has ever forgot to do this.

That ground strap from the block to the firewall works wonders when it gets hooked up.....LOL

Solid motor mounts will work as ground also.

66 almost made a comment on that.(above post quote). Now I will. If Magnumdart's rumbling around at 3 a.m.,he could at least cruise by the local college sororities! Just saying...(lol!).

My eyeballs hurt now after thinking about old people in their underwear.

Years ago, after putting the 440 back in my 70 RR and forgetting that ground (trunk mt battery) I proceeded to burn one of the clutch link retainer clips right off!!!

Did the same,on my Rat powered El Camino. Forgot to hook up the negative cable.Hit the stsrter.Turned over twice,whole lotta smoke.The accessory wire,fried all the insulation off.

Did the same,on my Rat powered El Camino. Forgot to hook up the negative cable.Hit the stsrter.Turned over twice,whole lotta smoke.The accessory wire,fried all the insulation off.
no such thing as too many grounding points,the merrier....lol

-
Back