All Downhill From Here

-

Lycandart

Reaction score
Well its well on its way...Nothin real fancy.....
From this....

Attachments

• 398.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 321
To This....

Attachments

• Photo0010.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 291
  • Photo0011.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 295
Details? what headers are those?

Its a 400...runnin an Edelbrock torker 383...Still workin out some of the little stuff on what I want to run...but it aint done yet...
They are TTI's....They are the 2 inch primaries...( yes a little big...so save it...) but I was willing to go with the big tubes for future plans. Plus I had um so I'm gonna use um.

Its a 400...runnin an Edelbrock torker 383...Still workin out some of the little stuff on what I want to run...but it aint done yet...
They are TTI's....They are the 2 inch primaries...( yes a little big...so save it...) but I was willing to go with the big tubes for future plans. Plus I had um so I'm gonna use um.

Sweet! I'm looking to run pretty much the same setup... B block, torker intake, TTI 2" primaries, eddy heads. What starter are you running? what size torsion bars? Any clearance issues with the headers?

I'm runnin a Chrysler mini starter...Not 100% sure what its off of (junkyard piece). Two of the tubes needed worked to get favorable clearence around the starter...O and side note... I trimmed the primary stud on the starter to make it easier to get the nut on and off. It gets a little tight. runnin the stock /6 torsion bars and didnt have any clearance problems there..and I dinged um around the pitman arm just for safty sake because it is tight. I it has room there but not gonna take a chance. Now I have heard that the ports on the Eddy heads are a little higher than stock ports..(??) So your fit may be different. Like I said I had um and decided to use um...I wasnt really worried about havin to give um a wack here or there.

And I have a 67 Dart ..not sure what yours is going in but there again are a few differences....(WIP)

Attachments

• Photo0013.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 205
hey nice looking car you are building there. i have a 73 dart that i put a indy ez headed 440 in and am also running the same headers that you are. i understand i have a 440 but i did not have to ding any tubes to get them to fit my car. hey if you are boared i am taking my car to the track this saturday to try the new engine build out. i am going to Ozark international race way. the one by rogersville. if you decided to go please look for me and say hi. here is a couple pics of my car so you know which one to look for.sorry for highjacking your post and have fun building your car up.thanks Bobby8)8)

Attachments

• 100_0523%20(Large).jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 100_0776%20(Large).jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 158
Ya I think the ez heads have a different angle on the exhaust side and bein a 440 its a little taller and wider. So that would change the angle a little bit. Goin to Rogersville aye..? I wouldnt mind headin out there but probably wont be able to this weekend. Good luck .

-
Back