All I can say is "AMAZING"

-
So far in these Olympic games, this was the one event I was waiting to watch and our US team did a fantastic job. Overall, the game was top notch and fast paced. I was on the edge of my seat the entire game (especially in the 3rd period).

All I can say is that there is a bunch of Canuckleheads up here that take that game reeeal serious! They'll be crying in their high test beer and that can only lead to trouble. Before they start muttering about going down there to torch the White house yet again, I'd like to say congrats to the American team on a game well played. Still, don't count the Canadian team out yet.

That was quite the game. Canada was outplaying the US for most of the game, but Miller couldn't be beat.

Too bad Pronger plays like an oversized Bantam. Slow like snail and dumb like ox. (Sorry to any oxen out there, no offense).

I can't believe that he can knock an opponent into his own goalie, then skate around him, and not even bother to check him. Just leave him all alone in front of the goal. What a doofus. :disgust:

And I was shocked that Brodeur played so poorly. They should have pulled him and put in Luongo after that baseball swing and a miss.

You US fans have sure got a great goalie. That's what will win championships.

United states crushed Finland and waiting on the Canadians to do their part to make for a very memorable hockey showdown on Sunday!! I can't wait. I'm not much of a Hockey fan but to see the way these young guns play is amazing.

All I can say is that there is a bunch of Canuckleheads up here that take that game reeeal serious! They'll be crying in their high test beer and that can only lead to trouble. Before they start muttering about going down there to torch the White house yet again, I'd like to say congrats to the American team on a game well played. Still, don't count the Canadian team out yet.

Don't worry, not many people will want to stop them.
obama can find another house to ruin.

Yes, the young US team is just rolling along. Putting Thomas in half way through the 3rd period (when the score was USA:6 Finland:0) was bittersweet. I am glad he finally got in a game so that he could say that he played in the Olympics but it blew Miller's shutout. BTW: Miller has been pretty incredible all through the series. Also, what happened to Kipper (goalie for Finland). He was shelled for 4-5 goals in the 1st period before he pulled himself out of the games. Also, Kane finally stepped up with 2 goals today. He only had 1 goal the entire time before this. My prediction for Sunday's gold medal game (if Canada wins against Slovakia tonight): USA:3 Canada:2. Sorry to my Canadian bretheren. I am just making a prediction

-
Back