All I can say is it’s about time

-
What’s the upshot John? I don’t really follow bracket racing (I’m assuming thats what this is aiming at) so I’m guessing some guys are doing something to get the best of the tree.

TIA

Guys (dirty dozen) were suspected many years ago at Norwalk and got banned from the track. I raced against many of these guys so I know many of the names. Grid ignitions and other programmed electronics can act as traction control. Many of the tracks have a plug in tool to search for this but I’ve never seen or heard of it being used. Tree readers have been suspected for years too that can be set up to release the transbrake. The stories go on and on. Supposedly there was a video camera held and aimed at the tree that was caught years ago. When guys have a handful of .000-.003 lights throughout a race things look a little suspicious when there’s 100’s of thousands of dollars on the line.

That's funny you said that my brother cuz I was thinking about telephone poles and then the swamp..... I just felt deleted what I was typing cuz I don't want to sound like a racist about illegal immigrants
I get it.

Over 3 grand.......BUT, as Christians, we're supposed to just step past that I guess...... sometimes being a Christian blesses other people!
Yikes...Yep, that blows.
I guess that's all you can do.

you just might be a Redneck! Lol, a Biker, Musician, and Mopar Man, that's known for psychosis by everyone that knows you sometimes you just got to step away Brother

Yikes...Yep, that blows.
I guess that's all you can do.
Well Brother, I can do it the other way, but I don't want to walk away from what I do have, which is a Loving, Beautiful Gal ,and I don't want to Stray from the path, no matter how crooked it is, that THE Good Lord set for me... do I believe you can write your own destiny absolutely! But I also believe you act like a dumbass you're going to be treated like one.....

Well Brother, I can do it the other way, but I don't want to walk away from what I do have, which is a Loving, Beautiful Gal ,and I don't want to Stray from the path, no matter how crooked it is, that THE Good Lord set for me... do I believe you can write your own destiny absolutely! But I also believe you act like a dumbass you're going to be treated like one.....
Yes sir, the path is narrow and they get there's eventually. I definitely wouldn't mess up my life for some dumbass

Yes sir, the path is narrow and they get there's eventually. I definitely wouldn't mess up my life for some dumbass
As much as I let people piss me off man I feel like I got a Target on my face and screw this guy here right now.... I'm guessing that's just the evil trying to steer me away from trying to do the right thing

What I am going to do, is call the Sheriff's Office,and show the text messages I have, but it's probably going to end up a civil matter, because I did pull all my property out of my 2 structures, after I threatened them with grand theft charges, just going to have to sue.My apologies to everyone involved in this thread, for hijacking! I didn't mean to sidestep this just happened, and it's kind of like one of them things I really needed a little venting about, sometimes talking to some like-minded people helps you a lot, my apologies guys. GOD BLESS Y'ALL!

The only good cheaters is the “Cheaters” tv show. That’s some funny stuff. Good entertainment. But anything else “cheaters” deserves mob justice. I’m surprised these two clowns made it out of the angry mob intact. Can only imagine the mob justice that could take place at some tracks out there if a cheater was caught, Hoofah :mob:

Seems one of these clowns makes a career of cheating:

Suspect in fishing scandal faces more legal woes

Anything that puts the driver's abilities back to the forefront, is okay with me. Some of these people, should just play video games. Modern tech has ruined most everything.

Cheating is a big issue with about everything in life I guess. I would rather never win another round in my life that to have to cheat to win.

at our small 'outlaw' tracks up here in Maine you can figure out pretty fast who the cheaters and the game players are. For example: in 2021 my local track had a bracket bash and the winners of each class would then square off for the "King of the Track" title. My buddy Dickie won the no box class and in first round of king of the track he was paired against this arrogant little punk on a snowmobile. Dickie discovered a bad water leak on his car so he went to this kid and said he would run him with his tow truck and guess at his dial in. The arrogant punk and his equally big jerk dad said absolutely not, you either run us with your car or give us the bye. So myself, Dickie and another buddy of mine started thrashing on his car to try and fix the water leak. We got it down to just a drip here and there and after they did their burnouts the punk's jerk dad goes and tells the starter to check Dickies car for leaks. Well, he saw it drip and shut him down, giving the punk the bye! A couple weeks later I had to run this punk and thought I would get some pay back for Dickie so I sandbagged like crazy on my dial and beat the punk at his own game. He and his dad were pissed, and I saw them heading to my trailer. By the time they got there Dickie, his son, his brother and a couple of other friends were at my trailer so the punk and his dad thought better of whatever it was they thought they were going to do. Did I like sandbagging, nope went against every moral fiber in me, but it was sure satisfying putting the game player on the trailer. We have since convinced the track owner to no longer allow bikes and sleds to run with the 4 wheeled vehicles and we all like it much better now.

at our small 'outlaw' tracks up here in Maine you can figure out pretty fast who the cheaters and the game players are. For example: in 2021 my local track had a bracket bash and the winners of each class would then square off for the "King of the Track" title. My buddy Dickie won the no box class and in first round of king of the track he was paired against this arrogant little punk on a snowmobile. Dickie discovered a bad water leak on his car so he went to this kid and said he would run him with his tow truck and guess at his dial in. The arrogant punk and his equally big jerk dad said absolutely not, you either run us with your car or give us the bye. So myself, Dickie and another buddy of mine started thrashing on his car to try and fix the water leak. We got it down to just a drip here and there and after they did their burnouts the punk's jerk dad goes and tells the starter to check Dickies car for leaks. Well, he saw it drip and shut him down, giving the punk the bye! A couple weeks later I had to run this punk and thought I would get some pay back for Dickie so I sandbagged like crazy on my dial and beat the punk at his own game. He and his dad were pissed, and I saw them heading to my trailer. By the time they got there Dickie, his son, his brother and a couple of other friends were at my trailer so the punk and his dad thought better of whatever it was they thought they were going to do. Did I like sandbagging, nope went against every moral fiber in me, but it was sure satisfying putting the game player on the trailer. We have since convinced the track owner to no longer allow bikes and sleds to run with the 4 wheeled vehicles and we all like it much better now.

Sandbagging isn’t cheating just to let you know and there are lots of ways to go about it. Spot droppers have the same ammo that the nitrous guys have of making up time when needed. Bad run or spun pssss psssss back in the game. You still gotta cut the light and run the dial.

Last edited:
Good story Les ! I had a similar situation a few years ago at a pro dial race at my local track , for some reason a guy in a 67 Camaro pulls to the side in the staging lanes so he could run me first round , mind you I never saw this guy before or knew who he was, I think I lost to him I don't remember ...at the next pro dial race I had him second round , he was dialed 11.50 I was dialed 11.39 the previous round I dialed an 11.50 I left on him and just paced him all the way down the track , I ran dead 6 he broke out .. he stays away from me now ! Theres a lot of jerks out there... back in 2014 my friend drove my Dart in 11.50 index at Raceway Park ( R.I.P. ) beating the previous years class champ like four times , my friend won the class championship that year , the other guy wouldn't even say congratulations or say anything to us .. anytime we lost we always made a point of saying good job, congrats etc . to the person we lost too .. I guess the previous track champ is a sore loser and didn't like that we came out of nowhere to beat up on him.

Last edited:
You guys take this dialing in to serious. Sandbaggers are easy to beat if you do YOUR job. And how does someone pull in line to race you. Unless you are stupid enough to be the first in line the best odds he has of racing you is a 50 percent chance for your track runs single lane front to back. Norwalk pulls people into four lanes as you pull in to prevent “duck hunting”.

-
Back