All Mopar shows in SoCal

-

67gtx

Reaction score
I only know of 3 all mopar shows here in southern California. Does anybody know more?

Spring FLing April 17 & 18
Summer Kickoff June 13
Fall Fling ?

Mopars at CA School for the Deaf in Riverside...sometime in May/June. Date wasn't set as of early Feb when I ran into a guy from Inland Mopars.

Then there's "MoparFest" in Orange County come Octoberish, and another one out in OC sometime in the early fall.

April 17, 18, Spring Fling - CPW
TBD, ***-South Bay Mopars
June 13, Summer Kickoff - Inland Mopars (replaces Mopars at CSDR/Mopars in May)
July TBD, All American Car Show - Mopar Club San Diego
Mopar Fest - Mopar Unlimited So Cal (not happening this year)
Sep TBD, xxxx - Antelope Valley Mopars
Oct, MCG at the Mansion - Mopar Collectors Guide
Oct, Fall Fling - CPW

Mopars at CA School for the Deaf in Riverside...sometime in May/June. Date wasn't set as of early Feb when I ran into a guy from Inland Mopars.

Then there's "MoparFest" in Orange County come Octoberish, and another one out in OC sometime in the early fall.

I have a feeling that the School for the Deaf show is no more but will let the Inland folks confirm that.

I have a feeling that the School for the Deaf show is no more but will let the Inland folks confirm that.

Yeah, All I know is what I heard at the Grand National Roadster Show. Really hope it isn't gone, we were planning on taking the Super Bee to that one for its first show since the early 80's, and its only 10 minutes from home. We'll see.

1-April 17, 18, Spring Fling - CPW

2-TBD, ***-South Bay Mopars

3-June 13, Summer Kickoff - Inland Mopars (replaces Mopars at CSDR/Mopars in May)

4-July TBD, All American Car Show - Mopar Club San Diego
Not an Mopar only show

5-Mopar Fest - Mopar Unlimited So Cal (not happening this year)

6-Sep TBD, xxxx - Antelope Valley Mopars

7-Oct, MCG at the Mansion - Mopar Collectors Guide ($700 to get in)

8-Oct, Fall Fling - CPW

That leaves 3 for sure and 2 maybes.

I went to one last year. I think it was at the rock ola plant? Not sure what it was called but it was a fun show.

3-June 13, Summer Kickoff - Inland Mopars (replaces Mopars at CSDR/Mopars in May)

Summer Kickoff 2010 is going to be at Enderle Center, Tustin, CA. Date is definite for June 13.
I'll have flyer posted soon on FABO, FBBO, and FEBO.
PM me if you need immediate information.

Ken (ocdart)
Inland Mopars Car Show Chairman

-
Back