All Mopar wrecking yard in SoCal

-

cudamark

Reaction score
Well, it looks like I'm going to finally retire! I have someone that wants to buy the business but he doesn't want the inventory. I'd rather sell to a Mopar person who wants to get into the parts business, or already has one, but if push comes to shove, I'll probably take this offer. The prospective buyer would just scrap everything which rubs me the wrong way. I can have a sale and sell off as much as I can but then he'll give me much less for the place. Bit of a quandry... one way is less trouble with more money, the other is less money with a lot more work to get it back but more satisfaction once it's done. If any wants or knows anyone wanting a turn-key Mopar wrecking yard or just the inventory, PM me and I'll get you some info. Serious inquiries only please as I don't want to get overwhelmed with requests for just a few parts because I just won't have the time to satisfy those requests. If we end up having a clearence sale, I'll let you know.
Thanks, Mark

Mark, good luck and wish you well. I visited your yard many times as a young Navy kid back in the 80's thru the early 90's, and bought lots of parts from you. Ever get a buyer for those two 340 GTS verts you had? I know it had to be hundreds of cars ago, but being a Mopar guy you probably remember most. Again, good luck!

Mark, good luck and wish you well. I visited your yard many times as a young Navy kid back in the 80's thru the early 90's, and bought lots of parts from you. Ever get a buyer for those two 340 GTS verts you had? I know it had to be hundreds of cars ago, but being a Mopar guy you probably remember most. Again, good luck!
Yeah, those cars found new homes many years ago....Thanks, Mark

You would have emptied your inventory if you didn't charge so much.... Like $250 for a trashed bench seat out of a 66 valiant.

I' heard about your yard and would have gone to purchase, but after my brother was bent outta shape on the prices...I said PASS.

:worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles:

Show us the ****, baby..... Show us the ****. =P~ =P~ =P~

Wylde1.

**** , everytime I have been to a wrecking yard those guys look like they are retired on the damn job !! LOL !!!!

BTW , I have dealt with Mark on a couple of occations and both parts , prices and delivery were very good !!

Thanks Mark and enjoy your next venture .

Steve

I hope you've changed or that it was just one of your employes scalping.
That doesn't sound accurate but I guess it's possible. Are you sure that was here? Must have been a long time ago as I haven't had employees in many years....or a '66 Valiant front bench seat for that matter....
Thanks, Mark

Well, it looks like I'm going to finally retire! I have someone that wants to buy the business but he doesn't want the inventory. I'd rather sell to a Mopar person who wants to get into the parts business, or already has one, but if push comes to shove, I'll probably take this offer. The prospective buyer would just scrap everything which rubs me the wrong way. I can have a sale and sell off as much as I can but then he'll give me much less for the place. Bit of a quandry... one way is less trouble with more money, the other is less money with a lot more work to get it back but more satisfaction once it's done. If any wants or knows anyone wanting a turn-key Mopar wrecking yard or just the inventory, PM me and I'll get you some info. Serious inquiries only please as I don't want to get overwhelmed with requests for just a few parts because I just won't have the time to satisfy those requests. If we end up having a clearence sale, I'll let you know.
Thanks, Mark
...................................................................................................
Here's a few photos....(1) '69 GTX, (2) '68 Charger, (3) '69 Barracuda Fastback, '70 lime 340 Duster, '74 318 4 speed Duster, '66 Formula S Barracuda, (4) '63 Valiant S.W., '67 Dart convertible, (5) '66 Barracuda, '66 Charger Lots more need a new home! Each has parts stuffed into them from other similar cars from years past.

It actually was a pair of buckets, with the bottoms gone to the springs.
I apologize if not.
I wouldn't ever try and smear a business rep and even then I'm not trying to do that here, but he said sweet water...

tell me, do you sell whole cars?

like the 68 charger?

It would be a sin to let someone scrap the yard.

I know of a guy who scraps good cars, if he can't sell them for what he wants.

some people don't care about the hobby as much as they care about $$$$

whats the yard worth to you, roughly how much was the offer?

It actually was a pair of buckets, with the bottoms gone to the springs.
I apologize if not.
I wouldn't ever try and smear a business rep and even then I'm not trying to do that here, but he said sweet water...

tell me, do you sell whole cars?

like the 68 charger?
Right now I'm more interested in selling the inventory in bulk. If we end up having a sale, I'll sell them individually.
Thanks, Mark

I don't get it. He doesn't want the inventory but he will pay you less for the yard if you get rid of it. :scratch:

I don't get it. He doesn't want the inventory but he will pay you less for the yard if you get rid of it. :scratch:
The inventory is worth money just taking it over the scales. At around $200 a ton it adds up. He wants the location, business, and land but it isn't going to be a Mopar yard. I'd rather see the cars and parts go to a good home where they will be used rather than scraped and come back as Kia's and Smart cars. Anyone interested please contact me as decisions will have to be made soon.
Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I had called on a hood last week, but did not make it down. How soon are you planning on selling the business? This is a shame to lose a Mopar wrecker when I just found out you existed.

i need parts and just found out you exist myself. if you have a sale let me know i need a 1/4 panel for a duster, and a good condition K member. as long at it will bot to a 75 front end im good with it. the motor mounts would not matter. (ill be cutting them off anyway) mine is just beast to hell and i would like one in better shape than trying to fix mine. so let me know if you decide to sell off the parts.

Mark! You and the old man have treated me so good in all the business we have had over the time. If US wasn't to far away from Sweden I should have bought the whole place.

I would love working with Mopars all day long! Good luck withthe deal and what the next plans will be. Perhaps you have time to rstore yourown Mopar!Ulf

Mark- PM me-
I have some "people" interested in the A -bodies ---all of them if the price is right
as parts cars so no titles needed

i would love to get my hands on that 69gtx.i hate seeing these cars slip away to the crushers

Good luck to you my friend. You helped me out big time when I needed a front end for my 69 Valiant. Honestly I spent more than I wanted. Not because you charged too much, but because you had what I wanted. And kept having what I wanted...LOL.
Sent everyone I could your way. Thank you and I hope to see you down the road....

I had a nice conversation on the phone with Mark this year... he had exactly what I needed, was super nice guy to talk to.... Just when I find a great guy with great parts... dang it! Good Luck...

-
Back