-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbanks

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Contact seller
Like to sell together, but will part. 1971 Plum crazy purple dart. Original white top and interior. Great floor pans, trunk, rails. I have all the parts to this car except engine and trans. (31:cool:. Has rallye steering wheel, tinted glass, very nice grille. Doors and fenders are in very nice shape. Minor rust above wheel lip, and lower rear window. Clear title. 1000.00 for all.

Attachments

• DSCN0058.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 561
SORRY I know better than that!!! Im in SW Missouri. Near Springfield. I can ship big or small parts...

Please quote me the total for both the valances, front and rear, shipped to 97141. Please include a good description as to the condition as well.

Thanks

Mark

Also interested in driver side front fender.

You still got a bunch of those A-bodies?
Looking for the drip rail trim on the A-pillar on the driver side for my 1967 Barracuda.
I think the 1967 & Dart are the same for that piece.

You still got a bunch of those A-bodies?
Looking for the drip rail trim on the A-pillar on the driver side for my 1967 Barracuda.
I think the 1967 & Dart are the same for that piece.
Those cars been gone 2-3yrs....he sold his place and moved over by springfield,mo....I wish he still had all that stuff...

Cars are sold but I have a garage full of little stuff I would love to see go.... What all you need ken???

Cars are sold but I have a garage full of little stuff I would love to see go.... What all you need ken???
Lots of help and a good machinist...lol..and I got this 49 dodge coronet coupe car that needs a new home and a bunch of parts you need,car has a full set of magnum 500's with rings and the wrong caps..car is totally complete with title and motor is free,needs rockers and floorpans body is perfect all chrome/bumpers etc...just give me a hollar you got the number...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back