All the guys/gals that own drivers: What are you using for center console?

-

AlaskaJeff

Reaction score
So I'm thinking about driving/cruising season and it would be nice to have something between the front bucket seats for water bottles, phone, stuff, etc. while driving. I don't have an OEM console but do have a B&M floor shifter. What aftermarket smallish consoles don't look too out of place while remaining functional. Here is my interior and one possibility?? The fire extinguisher isn't mounted. The console is hump shaped on the bottom.
Console2.jpg
Interior1.jpg

Mine is out of a 2010 ish Kia Forte as I needed one that fit in a limited space. I built a 3-4 inch extension on the rear. Tried to find a pic but couldn't.

After spending a small fortune restoring my car, nobody will be allowed inside with food or drink, so, no holders are needed! :lol:

After spending a small fortune restoring my car, nobody will be allowed inside with food or drink, so, no holders are needed! :lol:
The ex used to get pizzed off because I wouldn't let my son take food in my car when he was real young. he always spilled anything he had. kids always do.. You should have seen her car,compared to mine. I ,to this day dont like eating in the car, I wills top and get a table at a restaurant. If in a hurry, on a road trip, I will eat non messy snacks...:)

Some of you are missing the point here. I'm not looking for someplace to put my McDonalds happy meal and milkshake while I'm driving. I just would like to have a place for stuff I might have (a water bottle, phone, or whatever) so they are not sliding under my seat or under the pedals when I'm driving. Yeah, I know that's what the glove box is for. Ah well, I tried. Carry on

If you have a jigsaw you could fab up your own and glue some vinyl on it. There are some really good you tube videos on affordable good looking center consoles.

How about one of those open bins with the sand bad flap feet? Easy to use and/or remove as the need arises.

-
Back