Allen johnson - back on in 2016....go aj!!!!!!!!!

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• aj 2016.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 369
AJ and his Dad are a class act but Professional Drag Racing is a business and 1 championship in 20 years isn't what they put out Millions of Dollars to get. I hope He and his Dad get good sponsorship somewhere and kick everyone's tail.

My fingers were crossed for them to return next year. This good news. Now I'll have three Mopars to root for.

AJ and his dad Roy are class acts always willing to chat in the pits with Mopar nuts:finga:. Hopefully this will allow us to see a few additional Mopar cars in the class this season, V Gaines and Deric Kramer are also expected back out in the class this year.

Dave,

AJ and his dad Roy are class acts always willing to chat in the pits with Mopar nuts:finga:. Hopefully this will allow us to see a few additional Mopar cars in the class this season, V Gaines and Deric Kramer are also expected back out in the class this year.

Dave,

And new dark horses ,to watch. Team break ups/changes,don't always end up the worst..

This is all good to hear, I was feeling that 2016 Pro Stock was going to be "For Camaros Only "

“I’m still working toward it. If I get the deal that I’m working on, it’ll be the best deal I’ve ever had. And we’ll go out and try to compete under the new rules,” Johnson said. ‘If the sponsorship comes through, we’ll dig in and get to work. But if it doesn’t, we ended on a good note.

“I’m not going to race on my own money,” Johnson said. “I haven’t in a lot of years, thanks to Mopar. I’m not going to do it now

He will be back if he get this sponsorship deal.....

-
Back