Allen johnson cracks 6.50 barrier

-
Thank you for the up date :thumbup:.
They never said what it felt like when they ask Allen what it felt like.:scratch:
I wonder what the highest G force that would be at that 60ft mark :shock:.
If the Clutches was set wrong as he said :bball:
It make's me wonder what he has going on.
seems to be something good :thumleft:

No biggie... Street cars are running those kind of ETs these days:burnout:

J/K that is a great milestone for a Prostock!

very kool,,,the up comming prostock shooot out is this month,,, see how V gaines runs,,,his engien program came around end of last year,,, maybe we will see a few dual mopar finals this year,,,,hope allen stays off the sauce lol

Attachments

• 10zmddg1207_md.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 579
:drinkers:For all those Brand X cars...

Mopar to 'em!:drinkers:

Incase you haven't notice Pontiac and chevy have owned prostock for years...that sub 6.50 is nice lets see him run it on a Sunday in the final round against Greg Anderson when it really counts..

Incase you haven't notice Pontiac and chevy have owned prostock for years...that sub 6.50 is nice lets see him run it on a Sunday in the final round against Greg Anderson when it really counts..

Funny, even the GM guys acknowledge that AJ has the car to beat and he did for the last 4 or 5 races last year too. They know it and so does your idol Greg Anderson.

Funny, even the GM guys acknowledge that AJ has the car to beat and he did for the last 4 or 5 races last year too. They know it and so does your idol Greg Anderson.

Funny,i don't remember him accepting the prostock championship trophey and thats what its all about,not being the car to beat..beating that car and obviously he got beat..

When you've got so many of 'em trying to qualify, odds are they are gonna have some sucess. But on this day, at this particular time, he is the man to beat.

Talk to me on Sunday night.

The great thing about the underdog, is that they do bite! Mopar owned the new NHRA Pro Stock series when it debuted in 1970 thru 1973. That is until NHRA decided to share the wealth. Plymouth owned the 1979 Pro Stock season. Bob Glidden swapped brands & won every race but one in 1979. He was driving a small block Plymouth Arrow. He also reset the record books that year.
Wayne County, with ther driver Darrel Alderman also dominated the late 80's thru the mid 90's driving Dodge Daytona's & Avenger's. They reset the record books as well.
The thing is, when someone is dedicated enough to race a Mopar product, they seem to find success.
Too bad that pontiac never actually had an engine for Pro Stock, they had to use the loophole of installing a chevrolet engine in all of their cars.
Yea, the pontiac's have been very successful over the last few years, the odds are with them. When 12 spots of a 16 car field are pontiacs, your odds are greater.

Congratulations to Alan Johnson for having the dedication to race a MOPAR!

The great thing about the underdog, is that they do bite! Mopar owned the new NHRA Pro Stock series when it debuted in 1970 thru 1973. That is until NHRA decided to share the wealth. Plymouth owned the 1979 Pro Stock season. Bob Glidden swapped brands & won every race but one in 1979. He was driving a small block Plymouth Arrow. He also reset the record books that year.
Wayne County, with ther driver Darrel Alderman also dominated the late 80's thru the mid 90's driving Dodge Daytona's & Avenger's. They reset the record books as well.
The thing is, when someone is dedicated enough to race a Mopar product, they seem to find success.
Too bad that pontiac never actually had an engine for Pro Stock, they had to use the loophole of installing a chevrolet engine in all of their cars.
Yea, the pontiac's have been very successful over the last few years, the odds are with them. When 12 spots of a 16 car field are pontiacs, your odds are greater.

Congratulations to Alan Johnson for having the dedication to race a MOPAR!
Thank you Mike :thumbup: well said and wrote.
Allen Johnson has something and proved it in the later part of the year last year and has it down pat..... This is not his first rodeo by no means and has jump up to the plate for this year :thumbup:
He knows now that he can have his drink and party after the race is over and not on the night before, They held him back for a late party some one said he was out drinking late and did not pass the blood test and he learned from that I think :thumbup:.

MoPar will be strong every where this year :headbang:

And out of a one car team. Half the data and still the man!!

Oh please i'm sure all the Mopar teams share they're data...the "man" let me know when he wins his FIRST championship..mopar hasn't been a force in prostock since Alderman was running...

I went to see him after he got done qualifying last year and get my boy an autograph.
He might as well have stuck his middle finger out the door of his trailer. In short, I don't care how fast he went.

Good car. Bad driver. His reaction times are like WJs these days. Mopar should do the car justice and get 'the Kid' in that ride.

Oh please i'm sure all the Mopar teams share they're data...the "man" let me know when he wins his FIRST championship..mopar hasn't been a force in prostock since Alderman was running...

all mopar teams..wow...

you have allen johnson who is supplying the mountain view tire center dodge driven by vince nobile with engines and chassis setups...there is your mopar team...

then you have V. Gaines....with one other mopar....alot of teams to share info with....

I am positive GA and JL call ...mike edwards up and discuss engine secrets dailey....

you are DTS.....

No matter what you think of the Guy you have to admit that thing fly's. So since after all this is a Mopar site I say we all should be supporting him to win the Championship, he is our best chance.

-
Back