-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tekslk

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy a pair or alluminum heads, or X or J heads in working condition can anyone help Im located in central pa 17841. Must have 202s

Correct on the nice set of x or j, ne of three, alluminum first, but would take a nic e pair of X or J sorry for the confusion.

Hmmmm; that was same question I had.I have x's and j's no aluminum.

I have a nice machine shop fresh set of original 340 X heads I'd sell.( still in the plastic bags from the machine shop) They have been hot tanked, magnafluxed, all new harden'd seats, and all new guides. They still retain the sock valves,, and springs, and have had no port work done to them. 800.00 FIRM. ( I have more than this invested in them) Pm me if intersted. I'd prefer a pick-up, as there heavy to ship.

800 too much I can get new eddys for 1000, looking a little less exspensive, Sorry you have somuch in them, want to take a hit on them?

if you can buy new Eddys for 1000.00 buy them, thats a deal ! They generally sell for around 1500.

If I had the extra 1000 laying around I would, My sons tuition is 7500 due by the 17th, thats why I want a little less exspensive.

I'm just sayin....I have never seen Eddys for as low as 1000.00 I bought a set of eddys last year new from summit, and they are priced at 1500.00 for the pair. I have them on my duster and I really like them. If you can buy a fresh set of original X heads for less than my price, then I would encourage you to buy them. You can find X heads that need to be re-done for less, but have you ever priced machine shop work? I have 450.00 just in having them re-done. Just food for thought.

A very good friend at A&A auto can fix me up, Ide like to go that way but a little short right now. I may have to wait till after xmas.

I have a good set of X heads but they need to be done over. Stock valves. Looked like a 1969 date code. Not sure what the valve job in your area would cost though to make it worth while.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I'm just sayin....I have never seen Eddys for as low as 1000.00 I bought a set of eddys last year new from summit, and they are priced at 1500.00 for the pair. I have them on my duster and I really like them. If you can buy a fresh set of original X heads for less than my price, then I would encourage you to buy them. You can find X heads that need to be re-done for less, but have you ever priced machine shop work? I have 450.00 just in having them re-done. Just food for thought.
Yep; Thats a good price on the heads.

800 too much I can get new eddys for 1000, looking a little less exspensive, Sorry you have somuch in them, want to take a hit on them?

I also have a set of completely reconditioned X heads that I gave to my son for his 360 build. $800.00 is a steal. I have about $850.00 in to his heads.

Ive considered the rhs head, slight ping at hight rpm I think the alluminum will take care of it plus lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back