almost 14 years later...:)

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
some of you may know that on nov 30 jamie and i had a little girl. her name is rylee. anyway it cleared up today and i had to go out and get this picture..

tyler when he was about 3 weeks old. and rylee who turned three weeks today. same car and air cleaner, better camera....lol

tyler_on_air_cleaner.jpg

12-21-08020.jpg

Tyler at least got A/C, Rylee doesnt even get a set of shocks.

Very cool Joe

All of my pictures with the boys are from 35mm camera, I guess I need a scanner, Very nice pose to look back at.:cheers:

Very cool Joe

All of my pictures with the boys are from 35mm camera, I guess I need a scanner, Very nice pose to look back at.:cheers:

yea the tyler pic is 35mm and scanned with a cheap scanner. rylee is with my new digital camera. amazing the difference in quality.

I have a picture of my two boys at 3 and 5 on my 70 barracuda holding a trophy for me, I need to bother bro to scan some for me.
Congratulations Joe.:cheers:

Thats great Joe!! I hadnt seen that you and your wife just had another little one so CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations Joe. That's awesome. My little girl, Emily, will be 7 1/2 in a couple of weeks and she loves going to the track with Daddy. Actually, she just loves driving the golf cart and being with Daddy.

I hope all are doing well and a great Holiday Season to you and your family.

Ken
Edison, NJ

So.... what happened to the "Members Only" jacket... ?? HA HA....

cool pics. wow... 14 years apart....

enjoy every minute of it !!

-RPM

So.... what happened to the "Members Only" jacket... ?? HA HA....

cool pics. wow... 14 years apart....

enjoy every minute of it !!

-RPM

Wonder if he had the period correct Jordache jeans also lol

is it just the aspect of the photo ? The bottom breather looks larger in the pic.

-
Back