Alterkation oil pan

-
I emailed him for list but he is not responding.Hoping someone here has the list
That's unusual for him, it's possible he's at show somewhere, especially with the Nats this coming week

Joe sent me this link, I couldn't find an email, maybe it went to my spam. Anyway, I use summit G3535, Milodon 30936 or Milodon 31590. Other brands of stock replacement might also fit but since the summit 3535 is so cheap that's the only one I've used.

I know the 30935 Milodon needs to be altered like I did in the above link. You say the 30936 will clear? Looks the same as the 935 pan at the sump. One inch less drop in the pan isn't going to clear the right hand Rack mounting bolt. But I guess you have done it with the 30936?

Yes I had the 36 on here myself and it fit. I like 31590 best, it does require a tiny nip off the power rack mount, but it's a simple thing.

Yes I had the 36 on here myself and it fit. I like 31590 best, it does require a tiny nip off the power rack mount, but it's a simple thing.
I don't know if you looked over the link I posted above or remember me calling you when I ran into this problem? That was the only issue I had with the RMS install. The TTI 340 step tube headers went in like a dream.

As a follow up for future reference a Moroso deep pan will fit the Alterkation with a finger width clearance on top of rack and between rack and sump.Now if the TTI's go in as easy as advertised all will be good!

I like the small block headers, they fit nice. My only complaint is having to remove the headers the get the oil pan off - They go right up under the pan rails, so no way to pull the pan otherwise.

-
Back