AlterKtion wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly suggest you check with FABO member 'wazoo64' and his experience with the CAP front suspension setup before you buy/try one.
Check out his thread here:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=37847

Why do you not go directly to RMS ,the frontends that I see people trying to sell are more than Bills sells?get it from the sorce,you can ask questions,he is agood guy!
Bill

Why do you not go directly to RMS ,the frontends that I see people trying to sell are more than Bills sells?get it from the sorce,you can ask questions,he is agood guy!
Bill
Just thought someone would have a used system sitting around if I can not find one in the next month I will be ordering one from RMS, they seem like the best.
Doug

Just thought someone would have a used system sitting around if I can not find one in the next month I will be ordering one from RMS, they seem like the best.
Doug

Log on to BBD (Big Block Dart) Bill may have a used one or someone else over there may have one I can check if you like.

Your welcome. There was one for sale a few months back. You really don't see them too often. I guess there very well made. people don't give them up to readily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back