...aluminum water pump housing.......

-
This is what i got. Nice quality, made well, delivered fast, I also got the water pump from him..

Look at this on eBay Chrysler Mopar BB 361 383 440 High Volume Aluminum Water Pump (Housing Ony) | eBay

20161228_195224.jpg

440source.com offers an aluminum water pump housing with both right side exit and left side exit . Stay safe, Tom

I know 440 source does but was wondering if there are any better flowing ones out there. Anyone with the source 1 got any comments. Kim

I seen that but has anyone actually ported 1 out and been happy. Kim
Kim: I bought an alum. water pump housing from 440 source or off ebay, cant remember. But I compared it to the stock 1967 housing that was on my engine when I bought it. the interior holes were very close to being the same. But I WORKED THE INTERIOR HOLES A LITTLE, AND WHERE IT MEETS THE BLOCK, NO PROBLEMS SO FAR. ( FAT FINGURES! )

I seen that but has anyone actually ported 1 out and been happy. Kim
Well, I bought one of those housings from 440 source, ported it as best I could and it still overheated. The problem with porting the pass side inlet housing is that you can't get the burr where you need it even with a 6" burr so you can't open up the ports.
I wound up using a driver side inlet housing and building a tube to cross over to the passenger side.

-
Back