-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMachineDartGT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
AM/FM radio, wiring all intact. Have not checked if it works, but a rare piece nonetheless.

$200.00 shipped to the continental US.

Paypal accepted.

Thanks!

Attachments

• P1010245.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 375
  • P1010246.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 381
why do so many members list items for sale here & eBay at same time ?
Ive been currious about that for awhile now ??

I list here first for a slightly discounted price. However, once nobody bites (everyone is always looking for deal), I list on ebay.

OK....since no one has said it I will.

First off....listing a radio here that is described as don't know if it works is....lame.

Test it...simple to do. battery, speaker, antenna.....voila you know if it works or not and then you can be honest and say yea or nea.

If it does work...its gonna be worth $$$ you ask

If not then at least we can all realize the true value and we all get a fair deal.

Just stepping in cause there was a rant about this exact thing recently and I wanna divert it by giving you the chance to be the first to step up and test it for us.

I am interested...but only if it works.

Thank you for not taking this the wrong way and if you need help hooking it up to test just ask.

Mop

educate me 66340SEDAN ?

Read the rules on posting things for sale....they have a very specific set to follow in order to make it fair to both parties. It is a good system and if you follow it you will have great luck with both sales and purchases.

I can attest.:wav:

Mop

I have tested this radio, and found it to power up. It does not play, and the lighting does not work either. If anyone is still interested, let me know.

Read the rules on posting things for sale....they have a very specific set to follow in order to make it fair to both parties. It is a good system and if you follow it you will have great luck with both sales and purchases.

I can attest.:wav:

Mop

Ok .. Where are rules located i need to read ??
PS .. I have bought stuff BUT have not sold anything on FABO

I guess they deleted them....must have been some democratic thing about rules and how they make things easier.....

dunno...I k now when I first started listing not that long ago there was a specific set of rules....Mods....where are you when we need you?

Mop

I have tested this radio, and found it to power up. It does not play, and the lighting does not work either. If anyone is still interested, let me know.

Thank you...I appreciate your honesty.

I have one of those and an AM radio....just want a working unit.

Still very rare and sought after.

Mop

ok not to jack this post but y is it so rare i have 4 i got in a box of parts i got a long time ago i gess i got u a bump pm with a re i want to keep the gods happy thanks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back