Am I crazy?

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Okay,

I'm not even finished with the Barracuda and I'm already thinking about what to do with the dart swinger.

I guess because it's just so much fun working on these cars I can't bear not having something to wrench on when the cuda is finished.

Granted it will be an ongoing project for a while once I get it road worthy, but I was kicking around ideas of what I should do with the swinger once I get to that point.

I was thinking of making the swinger almost the exact same build, stance, motor, color, similar whacky stripes, black hood, hemi scoop, the works.

That way I could have a buddy drive it along to shows and just freak people out.

Whattya think?

Am I nutz?

Current condition with the slant-6.

cudadart2.jpg

Normal is a relative term at best....

....especially when applied to the contemplation of providing oneself with quantum pleasures such as those aforementioned, that being good friends and killer cars.........

Normal?

Well, I guess....perhaps.......if you say so......(I'd like to think so.)

(You gotta finish that Cuda pretty soon though......there are too many of us drooling on the computer keyboards......we need closure......be kind to us

8))

I wont say crazy and I dont mean to throw off on the quality of your work.
Jst recalling my high school hotrod days here. Every friend I had needed to borrow my 6 banger Gremlin atleast once to go after parts for their hotrods, or get to their job, or something.
I towed a couple of theirs home with mine too. Try towing a 65 SS Impala with a Gremlin and a garden hose. LOL
One clean, stock, dependable, car to back up the other, isn't a bad plan.

I wouldn't make them the same, having a different car is nice, I would get bored real quick.

I have to agree with RedFish on this one cudaspaz.:read2:
I like the idea of having a nice driver and parts grabber.
And as pastortom1 said, We have been drooling for a while know.
Your Cuda is a work of art man:happy10:
and I want to see it on the move man.:burnout:
Do a good upgrade on the /6 and suspention
and have the best of both worlds:-D

Just me memike!.

I wont say crazy and I dont mean to throw off on the quality of your work.
Jst recalling my high school hotrod days here. Every friend I had needed to borrow my 6 banger Gremlin atleast once to go after parts for their hotrods, or get to their job, or something.
I towed a couple of theirs home with mine too. Try towing a 65 SS Impala with a Gremlin and a garden hose. LOL
One clean, stock, dependable, car to back up the other, isn't a bad plan.

That's true, and don't worry about hurting my feelings, I don't get all sensitive like libs and crazy women. LOL.

-
Back