Am I gonna get banned for this?

Do you like it!

• Looks Good! (Yes)

Votes: 78 88.6%
  • Burn him at the post with the silly F body! (No)

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
-
Last time I gave my opinion of a members car, he did ask for opinions, the guy never came back so I'll just leave it at that. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Actually now that I think about it, when I first met my wife she had an Aspen R/T and from what I remember of that car anything would have been an improvement.LOL

Terry

looks cool...are you changing the front clip over to demon as well?

Thought about that but it would involve a lot of complicated body work. Not that I couldn't but I don't want to put that much into it.

Please by all means I would like to hear negative comments as well and no I won't be scared. I'm afraid with all the A bodies I have you have a member for a long long time.

I do like hot roding and I love doing this sort of thing!

I like Deepen!

I am going to have challengergary make my a aar style probe strip and maybe have that incorporated in to it.

Please by all means I would like to hear negative comments as well and no I won't be scared. I'm afraid with all the A bodies I have you have a member for a long long time.

BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toothy10:

Hmmmmm,cutting a car????? sounds contagious......Looks good though.....some kind of rear spoiler, maybe split in the middle

I still need to email you about the cop car bars. I finally got a measurements 1 1/8th front bar and 3/4 rear bar if they are this sized or bigger I want them. (all 4 bars) I have a '78 - '79 3 part rear spoiler

I love the 'One Of None Made' prototype 1979 Demon!!

I wonder if anybody that sees it when you finish it will notice?

Wow - looks like we've got a bunch of non-purists here!! voting right now is 46-2! Good thing this isn't Moparts, you'd be burned at the stake! :snakeman:

Go For It!! I bet when you do it, you'll have people come up to you and say they used to have a 79 Demon too :toothy10:

I agree with Dave Quote=I love the 'One Of None Made' prototype 1979 Demon!!:-D
I like the look and enjoy, It will look real good.=P~

Wow - looks like we've got a bunch of non-purists here!! voting right now is 46-2! Good thing this isn't Moparts, you'd be burned at the stake! :snakeman:

Go For It!! I bet when you do it, you'll have people come up to you and say they used to have a 79 Demon too :toothy10:

I was thinking the same thing.............Kinda like a 72 Superbird and the infamous 68 Duster.............. :-D

I think we should ban you even if you don't do it. :thebirdm:
Are you still going to bring that p.o.s. dart over to my place today or what?

There is a guy in slantsix.org who did the barracuda dart conversion. He calls it the dacuda. This looks pretty sweet though. I'm always for mixing and matching parts to get the car you want even if it isn't original

I like Deepen!

I am going to have challengergary make my a aar style probe strip and maybe have that incorporated in to it.

You mean something kinda like this? :-D

CUSTOM DEEPEN AAR STRIPES PROOF.jpg

interesting... I like it maybe without the aar and lengthen it to a point on the front fender.

I like the stripe and DEEPEN sounds pretty good. A different front end would be nice. Maybe something in a one piece fiberglass!

70.JPG

I like those tail lights , go for it .

Im actually kind of disappointed :angry7: I cant believe JR didnt take this opportunity to blow Ross some crap and suggest the name asdemon :-D

-
Back