AMD has all bumpers on sale if in stock

-

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
786AB2C9-DA04-461D-BA83-077479E54115.jpeg

C6C55534-D1F4-4947-BCA5-A5AE9AC431B3.jpeg

86D506B0-9E5C-4FCC-8735-40195C21E367.jpeg

When I signed in as a returning customer, the price was even less than the advertised sale price.
$499.00 - $399.00 - $371.00

lots of companies are jumping ship. It’s all about the money! Or lack thereof

Thanks for the heads-up. No joy for me though. Need fr and rr for a 69 runner, out of stock. (I should have bought years ago when they were $300, instead of $550 now.

Thanks for the heads up! I got both bumpers for my '70 Dart. They were marked down and in stock. The price lowered even further when I logged into my account!

I've called AMD several times about items that are listed as "not in stock" they assured me this wasn't because they were dumping Mopar parts... They just had a hard time getting them from the supplier. Every part I have wanted has come back in stock.... I have bought close to 40k in sheet metal from them in the last 3 years.

I've called AMD several times about items that are listed as "not in stock" they assured me this wasn't because they were dumping Mopar parts... They just had a hard time getting them from the supplier. Every part I have wanted has come back in stock.... I have bought close to 40k in sheet metal from them in the last 3 years.
Please tell me that wasn't all for one lowly A body

Ain't buying ****. Been out of work for 3 weeks with pneumonia. (sigh)

Can you share what they charged for the delivery?

Thanks in advance,
Pat
It was surprisingly cheap. Two 1967-69 Barracuda bumpers shipping from Georgia to me in upstate NY for $12.95 plus $39.98 in oversize fees. So, $53. I was expecting twice that.

I also got another 5% off using discount code RZAMDCODE

I wasn't planning to buy these. They were on my "someday" list. But it worked out to 33% off, so with AMD recently discontinuing Barracuda quarter panels this seems like a clearance sale and maybe a last chance.

Thank you @Car Nut!

I bought half off fenders for my Duster about a year ago for $500. Mine is a '71 but the fenders are '73. I'll weld the marker light holes up. I'm about an hour away so I made the drive. Shipping would have cost me $120. Hoping they'd have front bumpers for my Charger but of course they're out of stock.

Last edited:
-
Back