American Pickers

-

fanofpetty

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the T.V. show american pickers tonight?? Mike and Frank went to a guys home who had a nice 65 barracuda, and a 70 Charger, as well as some other old cool cars.

Yep seen it. That 65 Barracuda's worth 20K, might be a little high but in the ball park. Had a nice collection of cars. Good exposure for the early "A" I would say.

On a related note, the old guy with all the steam engines, trains and old cars lives about 15 miles from here. His place is really cool but he wasn't home the day we passed by.

I don't watch much tv but I kinda dig the show.

Yep. Cool but with this show its like Barrett Jackson. Everybody thinks thier junk is worth high $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

On a related note, the old guy with all the steam engines, trains and old cars lives about 15 miles from here. His place is really cool but he wasn't home the day we passed by.

I don't watch much tv but I kinda dig the show.

I seen that episode Leanne. It was great one to watch. They also did another one out west (I think) where a guy had a bunch of old cars that use to be a flea market.

Someone told me there was an old Justice Brothers display metal? sign on there. Is that right?

You know your right but damn I see **** Camaros and Mustangs sell for stupid money even today 3 years into the great depression.

That wasn't primer that was original paint. lol...
well then im going to paint mine and ask 15 lol

-
Back