American Racing

-

72_Durstya

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of a Duster/Demon or Dart Sport with the American Racing Torq Thrust II rims, I'd like to see what it would look like particularly with 17" or 18" rims. And does anyone know what the prices are? I've looked on the site and there are no prices, I know I could check with a local wheel shop but I'm just trying to get a general idea. thanx!

Check Summit Racing ( www.summitracing.com ) for a general idea of prices. You probably won't find to many Demons or early Dusters with those wheels because American Racing doesn't make them in a small bolt pattern ( 5x4" ). There is someone on this board who has large torque thrusts on a black 73-74 duster and the look really nice. Check the "Where are all the dusters at" post in the General Disucssion forum.

I recently put 15"x8" (235-60R15) on the back and 15"x6" (205-60R15) on the front of my son's '74 Dart Sport. It has LBP disks and rear end from a '76 Duster. They look fantastic. We have it entered in a car show tomorrow, so I'll be taking pics to post.

Stay tuned,
Jerry

-
Back