An Apology To 604 Racing

-

junior

Reaction score
I would like to take this chance to apologize to 604 Racing for offending you this was never my intent I do not think you are a Bad Guy!!! I misunderstood your inexsperience as a seller for something it was not, some times I get my big mouth in high gear before I get my brain out of park and for this I am truely sorry.

Good for you junior. I'm sure most of us have spoke before thinking. That is one thing I am working on in my life. To think before I react, and not react out of emotion.

I agree MtNemoMopar :happy10: I don't know what was said or dun, But it's good to see I am not the only one that spouts out and jump the gun on something :read2: Job well dun junior :cheers:

Thanks guys I was really raised to be a better man than this, some times all I can come up with is a big ole brain fart and to help me learn this lesson I will have to continue my search for these badly needed parts. As for what was said I will leave this to 604 Racing to share if he so chooses and if he does well then I deserve this too.

As my dad always said..."put your brain in gear before engaging your mouth!"
I still mess up occasionally.

-
Back